imagine being fili and kili's baby sister

(You are a dwarf child daughter of dis and sister of the dwarf princes Fili and kili. You are about 6 in human years)

I run around the halls of erebor looking for my brothers we are playing hide and seek and I have no idea where they could be. I run into the throne room and see uncle thorin on his throne. I run over to him and jump up on his lap. Uncle thorin where are Fili and kili? I ask but he shrugs unfortunately I don't know where they are sorry y/n. I sigh oh well I give up with this game they are cheating I say and he nods with an amused smile on his face. I smile back and kiss his cheek before running off into the halls again and I smirk as I get a new idea. I run around some of the many rooms in erebor collecting extra blankets and sheets. I run into the library and fortunately no one is here so I put the blankets and sheets in a pile on the floor and rearrange some of the furniture. I start to build a fort and when I am done I put some of the pillows that were on the chairs in the middle. I sit on one of them and make myself comfortable by lying on the pillows and place my arms behind my head drifting into my thaughts and eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to hear voices in the library and I recognise them as my brothers. Where is she?! Mum will have a freak show if we don't find her soon. I don't know kili but first lets calm down she could be anywhere right now Fili says. I stay quiet already knowing that they are looking for me. Wait... what is that? Kili asks. What is what? Fili says confused. I hear footsteps coming towards the fort door and I see kili's boots through the little gap. Soon kili pops his head in and smiles when he sees me sitting here. Fili! I seem to have found our sister he shouts over his shoulder. He starts to crawl in but I stop him. Kili! What is first rule of the fort! I shout and he looks surprised uhh... I don't know? He says as I stand up almost matching his height since he is kneeling on the floor. Wrong! Don't you know how rude it is to enter a fort without permission!? I say and he chuckles I'm sorry y/n let me try again. O' great keeper of the fort can you let me through? He asks now playing my game. I smile and nod yes you may he laughs as he enters and sits across from me on the floor. Fili your turn! I say and my blonde brother appears at the fort door. O' great keeper of the fort can you let me through? He asks smiling but I decide to mess with him. Nope! Try again! I say and kili starts laughing. What? Fili says obviously confused. Fili! What's the password?! I say and he chuckles then sighs as he sits on his knees. Uhh... pony? He says and I shake my head no! Try again I say still playing my game. I turn my head to see kili laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes and it looks like he might burst. I smile at the sight before turning back around to my oldest brother.

We have been in this fort for hours and Fili finally said the right password it was thorin oakenshield. I use that password for everything he should have known that. Now what game should we play? I ask myself more than my brothers. Soon I hear loud footsteps and I know its thorin and mum is probably with him. Fili and kili durin! He booms. My brothers get out the fort quickly and I follow them. Y/n! We have been looking for you for hours where were you? Mum says kneeling down to me. I was playing fort I say and she sighs for the first time I am actually relieved to hear that. I look up at my brothers and uncle. I go over to them and thorin picks me up. Can you play fort with us thorin? I say and he sighs as he looks at his nephews who are hiding their laughter. Oh alright but just this once he says and i smile yay! I look over at mum and see she is already chuckling to herself before walking out and thorin puts me down and I run back to the fort and let Fili and kili in since they already had to put up with my evil game but I stop thorin. Thorin! How do you get into a fort?! I ask him and he looks at me weirdly before playing my game. He laughs I am the king let me past! And I am the fort keeper so I will not let you past! I say and he sighs ok what do I have to do? I smile what is your name? I ask and he smiles thorin oakenshield. I chuckle ok what is the password Mr oakenshield? I ask and he purses his lips thinking. I look at my brothers behind me and they are both laughing. What about this? He says and starts tickling me sending me into a fit of laughter. Ok ok I will let you in! Just let me go I say and he laughs I should think so. He crawls in and sits next to us. Hey how come thorin got to come in so easily? Kili asks pouting. I smile because he is the king... and you didn't think to tickle me I says and he chuckles shrugging fair enough.

Later

Its been a few hours since we left the fort thorin ended up playing with us for 3 whole hours I love my family. We have had dinner and its now time for bed most kids my age don't like bedtime but I love it I like my sleep. I say goodnight to everyone and kili takes me to bed since his room is the closest. I hold my brothers hand as we walk through the halls to my room. We finally get there and kili helps me get dressed into my night wear before tucking me in under the warm covers of my bed. He smiles at me before turning to leave the room but I stop him. Kili I say and he turns back around what is it y/n? He says. Can you stay with me tonight? I ask and he smiles nodding alright. He climbs in next to me and I lie with my head on his chest putting my small hand on his chest too. He holds my hand gently as he rubs circles with his thumb on the back of it which relaxes me. I look up at him and smile don't tell Fili but out of the two of you, your my favourite brother I say and he chuckles I can live with that. But I love both of you the same I say and he nods I know. I lie my head back on his chest Kili do you think thorin will get the dragon sickness again? I ask. I don't know but if he does he will get through it he always will he says. I hope he doesn't get it again I like this thorin better than dragon sickness thorin I say. He nods me too but you know what? Thorin loves you so if he does get the dragon sickness again he will come back for you he says and I sigh for all of us he nods and for all of us. Kili what if we get the dragon sickness? I ask. He shakes his head we won't don't worry thorin is the only one who can get it. Why? I say and he chuckles well thorin is the last king under the mountain and last heir of durin. No Fili is I say and he chuckles again yes but if he was the last king under the mountain then Fili would have to be thorins son instead of his nephew. Oh that makes sense I say and he nods. Kili... I start but he interrupts me. Shh y/n no more questions okay? Go to sleep he whispers into my ear. I sigh and nod ok goodnight kili I say and he smiles before kissing my cheek night y/n. I snuggle into him more for his warmth and slowly I close my eyes and drift to sleep. I feel kili's steady breathing so I know he is asleep too.

Little did we know thorin had heard our conversation about the dragon sickness and made it his mission to not be like his grandfather and be there for his niece, nephews and sister.