08. A Different Side.

Jabri Hampton

Jabri Hampton

For some reason I woke up irritated this morning. My PO called me before the fucking sun greeted me so that could be the reason my attitude was on 1000, but I couldn't call it. I ain't wanna talk to nobody let alone be woke looking in niggas faces.

I spent a good ten minutes in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I needed a blunt, asap. After finishing up in the bathroom, I went into my room to get dressed. I slipped on a pair of jeans, a fresh white t, my timbs and tied my scarf around my head. It was already 7:30am and I had to be at the studio by 8:00am. I was gon' fuck around and be late on my first day.

It probably wasn't a good idea to smoke before work but I ain't give a fuck. I wasn't feeling too friendly so I needed my morning spliff. I grabbed my phone and keys before locking up. As soon as I got in the car I rolled up. I would've waited until I was done to pull off but a nigga was already pushing time. So, I put the car in drive and sped off down the street.
--
I made it to Reign Studios a little after 8:00am so I was speed walking inside. I pushed open the double doors and went to the front desk to sign in and ask for directions. The lady told me to take the elevator up to the 2nd floor so I did.

When I got to the room, I opened the door and walked inside.

Room 2B

Room 2B

It was about 10 people in the room already, plus me and Mrs. Reign who stood at the front. Everybody was huddled up like they were having a meeting or something. I swear I ain't feel like dealing with people today.