Don't Mess With My Fledgling

Raphael's p.o.v
I was just doing paperwork when I heard yelling and some sobbing. I look up to see Simon staring right into my soul. His bloody tears streaked down his cheeks and onto his space wars shirt (Star Wars). He then walks down the hallway into his room, closing the door. I hear more laughter from the room he was just in, and drop my pen. I get up and speed my way to the main room where one vampire was talking to the other.
"You should have seen his face. The pathetic baby was sobbing all over the place." They all burst out laughing and start bending at the waist with tears. "He is literally just a path-." I decided to interrupt him right then."Hey, you better stop messing with my fledgling. Or would you like to pick on someone you own size?" "What? I'm just telling our clan members how worth-" I cut him off by slamming him into the wall ,"You better watch your mouth or-" "Or what" he says,"Cause I'm sure your clan would like to know why their Clan Leader is protecting a traitor?" I hiss and put him down knowing I'm defeated. Furious, I walk back down the hallway. Lost in my thoughts of anger I walk toward Simon's door. I take a deep breath trying to call myself down. I turn the knob, and walk into his room.

Hi, so I just watch the show and I don't have the books YET, so I want to know how Simon's dad died. And if it doesn't say just send in suggestions and I'll use on e of those. 😀😀