Meeting Jensen's Parents

It's been a few days since the end of the Dallas convention. You and Jensen spent Monday through Wednesday at your family's home. Jensen got to see your chilhood room. Oh, and he picked out everything. He demanded to see every baby picture, which your mom happily obligied to do. Jensen also wanted to hear stories about everything, meaning Family vacations, first dates, embarrasing moments, just anything to connect with your family.

But he didn't need to win them over. They already loved him. Jensen proved to your father that he was a sutable man when he called your Mom and asked her to come up when you had your leg surgery. You were even sure when you and your mom were relaxing by the pool on Tuesday and the guys were playing horse shoes out back with a few beers, that your dad gave Jensen his consent to propose. Even though you were sure Jensen was going to, it wasn't time just yet. But, you couldn't wait until it was.

"You nervous?" Jensen asked you as you and he pulled out of your drive way and on your way to his parents' house. "Actually, a little. I haven't meet any of your family yet. All they know me from is social media. What if they don't like me because I can be pretty annoying and I like to stutter my words sometimes and also really exaggerate my stories and make them big and I also try to be funny but I'm not oh and I love to ramble, kinda like right now-"

"Babe," Jensen set his hand over yours. "Relax. They will love you. Let me tell you, when they first met Danneel, they were skeptical of her. She never warmed up to them nor them to her. But you, you are completely different. When you smile, the whole world brightens. When you laugh, it's like music to everyone's ears. And those eyes, they make anyone feel welcomed. They will love you, I promise." Jensen brought your hand to his lips and kissed them passionatley. "You are too good for me, Jay. How did I ever get so lucky?" You leaned over the arm rest and kissed his cheek. "Correction," Jensen held his finger in a pointed position then pointed to himself. "How did I ever get so lucky?" You both laughed and relaxed for the hour ride.

You spent the time listening to both of your favorite music, looking at the scenery, and messeging back and forth with Gen. Her and Jared took the boys back to there house in Austin, which was suprisingly only a half an hour drive from your house. You and Jensen were going on a Date night with the two of them on Saturday before heading back to vancouver with the boys. Gen was going to stay in Austin for a little while so the kids can live at home and go to school with their buddies.

The hour seemed to fly bye because Jensen was pulling into his parents drive way. You noticed a few cars parked in the large drive way. "Jay, why do your parents own so many cars?" Jensen chuckled as he parked the car, "My parents only own two of those cars. They, well, I invited Mac and Josh to come over. That's okay, right?" "Of course it is. They're your family. I just wasn't expecting them. But, I would love to meet them." Jensen smiled at you and gave you a quick kiss before jumping out of the drivers side to meet you on your side with your crutches. You both made your way to the door and beofre you could knock, the door flung open.

"JAY!" The younger female called out and wrapped her arms around Jensen's neck. She had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, but more green. Your guess was that she was Mac, Jensen's sister. Jensen set her down and kissed her forehead. He looked at you and she followed his gaze. "Mac, this is (Y/n). (Y/n), this is my sister, Mackenize." Jensen introduced you two. "Please, call me Mac. Nice to finally meet you, (Y/n)!" She smiled and pulled you into a hug bring carful for your leg. "You too, Mac. Jensen has told me so much about you!" You say, pulling apart. "All good, I hope." She asks, waving at us to come the house. "Well-" Jensen drags on and Mac slaps his chest, scoffing at him. We all chuckle. "Mom, Dad. Jay and (Y/n) are here." Mac calls into the house and Jensen and you set your jackets on the bench.

"I'll go get us drinks, Mac take (Y/n) to the backroom to relax." Jensen pats your lower back and Mac grabs onto your arm. "So, broken leg, heard about that. They're the worst. Keep ya from doing so much." Mac stated as she walked you to a beautifully lit room. It had the perfect blend of modern and old county.