Chapter 36

Harry-

Holy shit, what did I just walk into? I was just grabbing a shirt to wear and I heard Angel call my name so I come into the bathroom to see the most beautifully arousing sight I've ever witnessed. She was pleasuring herself...

She was thinking of me.

Her soft moans made me instantly hard, she arches her back exposing her gorgeous breasts which one of her hands was attached to. I was frozen as I watched her reach her high, this was too good not to watch.

I find myself breathing heavy as my mind is torn, I should run and never speak of this but at the same time I want to rip my clothes off, dive in and show her exactly how I could make her scream.

Her beautiful eyes open and it's only now that I notice the mask on her face, I turn to the side so it looks like I'm not looking at her and glance back over my shoulder. "Um, you called for me?"

"Actually I didn't." She replies in a playful voice and pulls off the mask, liar. "Hand me a towel?" She asks as she sinks under the bubbles so I can't see anything, I turn around and grab her a towel and hold it up before looking away. She sets something down on the side of the tub before taking the towel from me and wrapping it around her.

My brows furrow seeing the pink object standing at attention on the side of the tub, "Uh Angel what is that?"

"What does it look like Harry?" She says rolling her eyes before sitting at her vanity and brushing through her long hair.

"Uh, a vibrator?" I reply as I scratch the back of my neck and try to cover my arousal with the shirt in my other hand, she looks back at me and shrugs nonchalantly.

"And? Like I told you, we all do it." She shrugs before walking off into the closet, Angel emerges seconds later in a satin and lace short pj set which she's clearly not wearing a bra with.

I feel like a fucking schoolboy standing here covering my boner, this woman is pushing every damn restraint I have. If she wasn't Ariel's sister I would of had her bend over a hundred different ways before midnight, fuck this is hard.

Angel sits back down at the vanity and puts on some lotion, my fingertips itch to rub the cream into her soft, delicate skin as I rake my lips across her neck. She looks up to catch my eyes on her in the mirror and I swear to God I could see her nipples harden.

How is she not upset with me for seeing her in her most vulnerable state? Is she teasing me? Is she really wanting to give me more to jerk off to in my morning showers which have because extremely necessary around her?

Yea, I think she is. Can't say I'm complaining either.

"You gonna scoop me some ice cream?" She asks now standing inches from me, I drop my shirt in surprise. Angel looks down and licks her lips.

"Looks like you could use some ice cream too Harry."