Thank You.

A readers comment from Chapter 33:

"This was the worst chapter I have ever seen. I understand spelling errors. But this was terrible " -@jacintachanelle

My response before she deleted the comment:

"I'm not sure why you had to be so hateful..but it's unfortunate. I was going to delete this comment, but decided against it. I'm going to leave it up as a reminder of how ignorant some people can be. You and many others are the reason I keep writing this story. I know I'm not the best author, I never claimed to be. However people like you are only helping me. I used to read rude comments and get extremely discouraged. Now I see them and they only encourage me. So thank you. Thank you for reminding me why I need to stay humble and not become someone that needs to put others down in order to feel better about myself. I'm glad you enjoyed my book for 32 chapters. I wish you good luck on your two books. I'm sure your winning personality will get you far in the wattpad world :) "

As an anonymous author on wattpad I have to deal with the good and the bad. I don't take kindly to bulling or rude people. I have zero tolerance for putting someone down no matter the situation. I will NEVER comment hate on anyone's story. I never have and I never will. You know why? Because I didn't write it. I didn't put the hard work into it that they did. Wattpad is a place for anyone who enjoys writing to express themselves without being judged or mistreated. Yet people still get on here and hide behind a keyboard dishing out insults. Grow up! If you think being rude to people makes you better than them, you're wrong. I've almost gave up on this story so many times because of the awful things people have commented. I won't give them that power though. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of knowing they pushed me to a point of just giving up. Think twice before you comment hurtful things. Put yourself in their position. If you had worked hard and someone commented what that user commented, how would you feel?

Thank you to the people who remain supportive and encouraging. You have no idea how much I appreciate you guys! Words can't even begin to describe how truly amazing you all are, for taking the time to read this story and look past it's MANY flaws ;) I hope I continue to satisfy your drama filled fanfic needs hahaha!!! Thank you <3