THIRTEEN

Chapter thirteen!

❞ Home is not a place, it's a feeling

❞ Home is not a place, it's a feeling. ❞

ELIJAH, SOPHIE, REBEKAH, HAYLEY and Aurora were standing in the garden. In front of them was a swimming pool, they were going to make use of it.

Hayley was dressed in a loose night gown and was sitting on the ground with a towel around her shoulders breathing heavingly.

The strawberry blonde's headache was way worse now — it was like she could feel that the baby was going to die.

She was also hearing voices in her head. They were saying something, but she couldn't understand. They were talking too fast and low.

'The voices came back.' She thought.

She never told someone, but she heard them since she was little. After pleading to leave her alone, the voices left.

The oldest original took of his grey blazer. "She's burning up. We need to do this now."

"Get her into the water." The witch demanded.

Elijah jumped in the water and gently lifted the pregnant woman into the water, letting the towel fall onto the stone floor.

"I don't see how a midnight swim is supposed to help."

"Her temperature is sky high, and the water, with the help of the herbs, should cool us down."Sophie explained.

The witch got into the water with the herb in her hand. "Drink this." She handed Hayley the drink.

Hayley quickly drank it in one gulp.

You're gonna have to get her heart rate down." She told the last part to Elijah.

"And how do you suggest to do that?"

"Hold her, it's a natural human remedy to slow the heart beating and reduce blood pressure."
Sophie informed.

"This is never going to work." Rebekah frowned.

"Don't be a pessimist." Aurora groaned in pain with her hands on her head.

"Davina will break that link. We just need time."

"Oh, I can't breath." The pregnant woman hyperventilated.

"Okay, take long deep breaths, Hayley look at me. Long deep breaths. Just focus on the sound of my voice. You'll be okay, you'll be okay."