Chapter 27

I walked out the class feeling the creep’s eyes on me. He hadn’t talked the whole time which kind of freaked me out. I walked down the hall and ran into Summer. We walked to the lunch room but I stopped by the doors, “Wait I forgot I have to….get a book from the library really quick.” Summer looked at me curiously, nodded then walked inside.

I walked to library and opened the doors. I looked around and saw the creep sitting at a table at the back. I walked over to him and sat down. “Well well well my little kitten has come at last.” He whispered but his voice still send chills down my spine. Wait what I mean is I still get that chill when other weres are near not that I like his voice or anything. I mean that would be crazy he has the most annoying voice ever.

I put my hand over my face to cover the fact that I was blushing. “Will you stop calling me that?” He smirked but then it went away. “So what do you need to know?” I took a deep breath and moved my hand to look at him. “Listen I have an idea that will help both you and me. “

He looked at me, wonder in his eyes. I took a deep breath then let it out, “Ok look you are sick of your uncle and cousin right and I need to end a years old deal but I need a new Alpha to help me do that.” He looked at me still not getting it. “I need you to become the new Alpha please I’m begging you!”

The librarian looked at me angrily. I looked down and mouthed the words, “I’m sorry.” The librarian looked away. “So you want me to challenge my Alpha?” He smirked, “Let’s say I agree with you that I would be willing to fight my uncle but I won’t be come Alpha, my cousin would then what?”

I thought for a moment then had an idea, “I could fight your cousin. I wouldn’t kill him or anything just make it so you can become Alpha then you can do whatever you want with him as long as you make a new deal with my father so that we can all stay.” He tilted his head, “You fight my cousin?” He had pain in his eyes. Probably from the thought of me hurting his cousin because they are still family.

He stood up, “I’ll think about it.” He walked out the library without even looking back. I put my head down on the table. I closed my eyes. Then I heard a bell rang but I didn’t move. What did I care about being late when I would have to leave this place anyway? Why did I think my plan would work? I probably made it worse. I heard a howl, wait only wolves…my head shot up.

I got up and walked to the window. I could see the parking lot. Then I saw him; the creep was running out the school toward the forest. Was something going on? “You better go before you’re late for class.” I turned and saw the librarian behind me, “Oh of course.”

I left and walked to gym. On the way Summer caught me. “Did you hear about the person who broke the school doors? They also started breaking cars and….” She was talking but I wasn’t really listening. Something happened something that make the creep ditch school. What was with that howl anyway?

“…lor? Taylor?” I turned and saw Summer looking up at me, “Sorry I was thinking what you say?” “Did you hear about the front doors and the cars? The school got it fixed yesterday but they say who ever did it will be sent to jail!” I rolled my eyes; I doubt they could keep that tiger in jail. Wait what was that? I turned my head.A bunch of different howls started then stopped. What the hell is going on?