Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong."

Excuse my mistake!!

Happy reading!!

Chapter 37- Pokemon!

   **Nolan's POV**

I closed the laptop leaning back in my chair. Huffing I massaged my head and looked at the clock.

Is it 5 already? Wow, I've been working on for last 6 hours.

I stood up from the chair and went to search for my Shortcake. My lips curved upwards, she is so amazing, only hearing her name makes my day better.  

Women I've met till now only wanted me for my money and looks, but she sees me as Nolan, not the CEO of a multimillionaire company. Never in my whole life, I've ever met a single woman who gets happy with the smallest thing you give her, I mean in the world I live in, women just want expensive jewelry, gifts, a date in an expensive restaurant, they are faker than a Barbie herself but my Shortcake, she is so different, she was so happy with the teddy I gave her yesterday or the simple small date I prepared for her. I chuckle reminiscing our date night. 

What have I done to deserve such an amazing woman?

I found her sitting on the couch watching some cartoon. I shake my head, she is not a day older than- 

Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all

It's you and me, I know it's my destiny

Pokémon! Oh, you're my best friend

In a world, we must defend

Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all

A heart so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me, and I'll teach you

Pokémon!

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all...

I laugh hearing her sing aloud. She stops and looked at me wide-eyed. "I-I..." I sat beside her and kissed her forehead. "Look like my girlfriend is a 5-year-old."  

"Seven actually." She whispers showing me seven fingers. I threw my head back laughing.

"Why so much laughing?" Bryan entered with Daphnee and Levi. 

"You guys are here already?" I frown. 

"Aww, I missed you too bae." Bryan makes pouty faces coming to my face. I roll my eyes. "You look disgusting, stop making those faces." I push his face away from mine.

"I look sexy as hell." Bryan flips her imaginary hairs, posing like a diva. "And I know how much you want me, don't deny it, babes." He used his deep voice. I shudder in disgust. "Dude, you look like a creep."

"Aww, look at you guys, so cute." Daphnee sighs dreamily. "Are you sure nothing going between you two?" Shortcake added narrowing her eyes.

I scoff pulling her closer. "Do I need you to remind how manly I'm?" I kissed her sweet spot, she shudders and squirms away from me dragging away a laughing Daphnee.

~~~

"Are you guys done yet? We are getting late."I knock the door. The door opens and Daphnee comes out. "Where is she?" I ask her, looking inside.

"Calm your horses, Mr. Crawford, she went to change." She rolls her eyes. 

"D can you help me with the zip. I cannot reach it." She came out. My mouth drops open looking at her, she looks like an angel. Daphnee closes my mouth. "We don't want to catch flies now, do we?" She pats my back. "Go ahead she wants some help." I looked at her gratefully. 

She chuckles. "Don't be late, we are waiting outside." 

I went to stand behind her, she looked up and gave me a breathtaking smile. "Hey, would you help me with these?" She showed me her back. I pulled up the zip deliberately touching her back. I did not break the eye contact through the mirror while pulling it up. I felt her shiver. 

"Don't look at me like that," I whisper hugging her from the back and keeping my head on her shoulder. "Or else we might never get out of this room." I inhale her sweet smell and groan. 

Now, this is frustrating, I placed a kiss on her neck followed by few more kisses.She leans back on me moving her head to give me more space. Fuck it!

I turned her around and kissed her on the lips. Her lips taste like strawberries, we are kissing like crazy like our life depends on it. I have never wanted anyone like this before. It felt like my heart is going to explode any moment now. I took licked her lower lips sucking hard on it. She moans aloud which turned me on even more. I invade her mouth and our tongues were fighting for dominance. I smile against her lips, that's my shortcake, she never backs down without a battle. Our kiss is disturbed by a knock. "What?" I roared.

"We are getting late for the party," Bryan informed from outside.

"It took hours to do our makeup. Don't you dare ruin my work." Daphnee knocked hard on the door. I sigh. "Ok, we are coming, give us a moment."

I looked back at my shortcake, she was frowning. "I know." I peck her lips. "We have to wait for few hours then I'm all yours." I kiss her again. Even if I didn't want to I had to pull back. I take deep breaths to calm myself while she fixes her makeup that I ruined.

"Wait." I pull her back when we are moving out. "What now?" She asks confused. 

"We should get clear on few things before we go to the party." She looked even more confused now. "Ok, go on." She waits patiently.

I rubbed my palms nervously "This is going to be like an official announcement that you are my girlfriend, so no backing down from here." I cleared my throat and looked at her. "You know I don't have a good history with girls and relationships, so people are going to say and do things. Like really bad things, that could hurt you. But I promise I'll do anything in my power to protect you." I added hurriedly. 

"I-I just want you to be patient with me and trust me. If you heard something about me or you have any doubts, I want you to talk to me before getting to conclusions.I promise I would never do anything deliberately to hurt you because I really really l-like you and I want this." She shuts my rambling with a chuckle.

"Oh god, Nolan, you don't need to worry about anything. I know you won't hurt me, I trust you." She caresses my cheeks. "When I said Yes, I knew what I'm getting myself into. Things are going to change and it may annoy me sometime and we are going to have big fights too, but I know we are going to get through everything and make this work won't we?" She asks. 

"Yes." I promised and bend down to kiss her. She pulls back. 

"And yes, I really really like you too." 

***************************************************************************

Hope you guys like the Chapter!! ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

Don't forget to...VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE (~^-^)~

See you soon... Love ya all!!❤️❤️