Chapter 6

Not sure what to say about this chapter, so just give me your opinions like usual!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I lay there in the bed, just thinking. I'm actually thoroughly confused, multiple nurses and doctors have come into my room, looked at my arm, wrote something down and walked out without saying a word to me. I've tried asking them what they're doing, but they don't even acknowledge the fact that I even spoke to them.

I sigh and close my eyes, this has been a long day. I just woke up yesterday and already people are examining me as if I'm some kind of rare species.

A nurse opens and closes the door, making her way over to me, clutching a clipboard. "Hello, Frank," she greets me and makes her way to my bed. She reaches out to grab my arm, but I jerk away, being defiant.

"Come on, just make this easy for us both," she says and reaches her hand out.

"No, tell me why all the nurses and doctors are coming in and out of my room." I cross my arms, ignoring the pain, and narrow my eyes into a glare.

"It's confidential, I can't." She looks around and back at me and gives me an expectant look, which I return. After a minute of me not doing what he wants, she sighs and flips through the few papers clipped onto her clip board, "Okay, Frank, if you won't cooperate, I'll just go get someone who'll make you cooperate." She flips back to the first page and walks towards the door.

For some reason the threat makes me scared, so I jump off the bed, ripping the wires and IV out in the process, sliding around on my socks when I try to run. She turns after hearing me fall and looks less than impressed. I get up anyways and hurry in front of the door.

"Move, Frank," she commands.

"No, tell me." All yesterday evening, after my friends left, and today, people have been coming in just to look at my arm, whether it be the slit in my wrist or the giant letters, I'm not sure, but I'm tired of it. I want answers.

"Frank..." She looks around, probably trying to find a way out that doesn't involve telling me the reason behind all this bullshit. I just look her in the eyes when she finally turns her attention back to me, trying to get her to talk.

"Please?" My voice comes out small, pleading. I sound like a little kid who got upset because his mom said 'no' when he asked for a toy.

"It's confidential, I don't even know about all of it, just bits and pieces," she replies. She reaches out and grabs my arm, trying to force me back to the bed. I have other plans though, I rip my arm from her light grip and snatch the clipboard that was loosely hanging in her fingers.

"Frank! Give that to me!" She shouts, coming after me. I race around the room, slipping and sliding at times, flipping through what I could. I saw some pictures of my wounds, pages with labels and descriptions, but in my hurry, I didn't read them thoroughly.

She corners me before I could really find anything that could tell me anything I wanted to know. She rips the clipboard from my hands and yanks me back to the bed, putting all the wires and the IV back in place.

"Please tell me," I beg one last time before she leaves. "Don't I deserve the right to know?"

She sighs softly and faces me, a look of sympathy on her face, "I can't tell you the whole thing. I'm just going to say that you and another patient's wounds look identical, words, placements, scars, everything." After that being said, she turns back around and walks out the door.

I scrunch my eyebrows together and narrow my eyes a little, that's what this is about.

Now that I know the story, well, all that I'll be able to get from this place, I won't stop until I find out what's happening with me.

*~*

Mikey walks in the door and casually waves, making his way to the chair. "What's new?"

"Well, I got a nurse to tell me why all these people have been coming in and looking at my arms. She said that someone in this hospital has all the same wounds as me." His eyebrows raise and he sits up in the chair. "Do you have any idea who it could be?" I ask.

"I know a few people who self harm, but none of them look like yours," he shifts a bit and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees, "they go to my school, and from what I'm aware of-" he immediately stops talking and gets up, going to the door.

"Where are you going?!" I shout, wanting to rip all the wires and stuff off again and go after him.

"I'll be back," he says and walks out.

Where the hell is he going? I sigh and lay back in the bed, waiting.

*~*~*~*~*~*

*gasp* an update?!

Holy shit.

xoCrashFire