dance off || Damian Wayne

Requested by: for some reason I can't tag you

Requested by: for some reason I can't tag you ._.

Note: is this the mic drop you asked? BTS? That's the only mic drop remix I know, if there's any other please do tell! And yes, I put up the official video because their dance is the most DOPE (see what I did there?) I also gonna make some changes, is it okay?

Warning(s): N/A, I don't know much about dancing it's been awhile (13 years actually, lmao) so there will be some errors, I'm sorry! I can't write the dance in detail.

Let's play a little game, guess who you are in this story!

::

"What?"

You stared at the boy standing before you with a smug smirk, arms crossed across your chest as you sat on a thug who was settled on his hands and knees, he had a pretty big body so you could sit on his back comfortably while he was shaking, trying to keep himself up. The makeup he put up on his face probably already wiped away by the thick layers of sweat that were forming on his face.

"Ya hear me, wonderboy!" You chirp, another thug brought a new stolen phone, he handed it to you politely with two hands.

He didn't want to end up like the poor guy you were sitting on, he always tried to get on your good side just like the other underlings you got from your mom to play with. Unlike your dad, you weren't insane, you were just daring, you never hesitate unless it was a certain situation that involved something important to you.

Currently, you were having a conversation with Robin, in an old underground tunnel. You had taken some important people in Gotham as hostages just so you could have fun, you were dead bored, your mom was out with her friends and your dad was, well, in the Asylum which was why his biggest nemesis was also here with you. He could finally calm down because all he had to face were you, but you weren't looking for a fight.

"What do you mean if I want to get the hostages I have to do a dance battle with you?" The boy's glare intensified beneath the domino mask he wore, he also had his arms crossed but in a more pissed off manner instead of smug one. It was rather obvious that all he wanted to do was to get it over with.

A dance-off? Right, he scoffed inwardly.

"If ya don't wanna, I can just kill 'em?" With a snap of your fingers, your underlings brought the hostages out of their cages. Yes, you put them in a pretty small cage where they had to duck their heads to fit in properly even when they were sitting or curl up into a ball. You then tilt your head slightly, "Besides, why do ya want 'em? They worth nothin', they take people's money."

You were right, the people you caught were nothing but filth that only cares about money, people with corrupted minds that would do anything that satisfies their greed. You also wanted to take Bruce Wayne but the minions you sent didn't come back so you decided against it.