Chapter 33

All sensitivity was gone. I felt numb, cold, shocked, disgust and dead.

"Shit" I heard sky whispered.

The sounds of her voice made my mother opened her eyes and Matthew turned around. Their faces shocked and they went immobilized as they sink in the seriousness of the situation.

My mother was caught red handed in the act.

Closing my eyes embarrassed I pivoted on my feet and rush out of Luther's house.
This can't be real.
Nope, this is a horrible nightmare.
I'm going back to bed to change this dream.

I couldn't even get the key into the keyhole.
"Damit!" I curse, tears well up in my eyes and clouds my vision. My hands was already a jittery mess.

"Oh God" I sighed and begged not exactly sure what I was begging God for.
Was I begging for this to actually be a nightmare?
Or was I begging him to open this door or was  I begging him to use one of his marvelous powers and make this all not real.

He answered my prayer and the door opened. Not wasting anytime I rushed upstairs and locked my self in my room crying. This defiantly explained everything.
Mom was cheating on dad. I thought they were the best couple, always having each other's back. But this? This was surprising, no wonder dad haven't came home for over two weeks no wonder he took Dylan, cath was a story on her own. I wonder if she knew?

She ruin us, mom ruin the family. I sobbed.
Shortly after I heard knocking on my door and I chose to ignore it. I don't want to speak to anyone especially her.

"Katy baby" She cooed.
Disgust and disturb I went for the head phone and started playing music. Who would imagine this? My near perfect life ruin. At school I'm the girl everyone hates, at home I have no family. I have no friends, I only have Luther who I can't even trust anymore. He obviously knew what was going on. There was no way he didn't know and suddenly everything he did when we were at his door make sense. Sky words and the way he behaved all adds up.
How long he knew?
Why didn't he tell me?
This was so sick and disgusting, Luther and I, Mom and his dad.

The thought made me gag as I swallowed the puke in my mouth.
A hand touched my shoulders and I look around to find my mom crying as well.
My heart broke, that's one of the saddest thing you could ever witness as a child..or even an adult. The visible sadness of your parent.
It makes me want to hate her more. First she cheats, destroy the family and then she makes me feel bad by crying.

"Don't touch me!!" I yelled.
"Kate" I saw her mouth moved as she broke down even more. Her hands rose to her face in an attempt to covered her shame.

"You disgust me" I spat, every word was  sharp and true. "You cheat on dad and destroy our family" I stood up as she looked at me horrified slowly stepping back as I speak. I took off the head set and rest it on the bed before giving her a hate filled look.
"What a bitch" I thought, but the moment my mother's face drop with the color in her skin I knew I had said it out loud.
I wish I could take it back. I bit my lip as another tear fell to the ground. Looking towards my open bed room door I saw Luther looking at me disapprovingly and my anger flare once again.
I no longer wished to take it back I'm glad she heard. I want her to feel just as hurt as I felt.
"You all disgust me" I said loud enough for him to hear as I look at him. Guilt washed over his face. He walked into my room and gently hold my mother as he lead her frozen state out of my room.
He is practically her son now, I rolled my eyes. I can no longer have him. I ruined my life for nothing.
As soon as the door closed I fall to my feet and cried my self to sleep.

This was not how I planned to spend the night.