Chapter Fifty Five : Ashes By The Blue Fire

Hi!

I am sorry for a very late update.

I wanted to update but there was a test and an assignment.

I didn't want to give either of them. But did it anyway.. 😅

And I ended up staring at the inviligator for the last 15 minutes.

I think she is a real vampire 😐 😰

Haha

Let's cut it short.

Here you have the update!

*****
[Unedited]

**Do check the edited version of the last chapter if you haven't. Or else you won't get the drift of this chapter.**

*****

Henry watched her carefully. Her every breath, the pulsing vein, the big watery blue crystal eyes and the bitten quivering lip.

Oh, how bad did he wanted to do it right then. Viscardi's magic was a pollutant, a strong one, polluting his mind with such unholy thoughts.

How could he think of doing such to her?

To drink from her until she lost the last drop.

He hadn't still gotten out of the guilt shell and the fear of putting more weight to it was overwhelming but he still wanted so bad to do it. To have his way with her, bad and kill that notorious bastard who was taking her with him. He wanted blood, Byron's head so that he could smash it with his own bare hands and to take away that precious little thing with him into a far place where he could lock her up and take away all that she was left with.

Such a precious doll.

The desire was unwavering and endless.

He placed his foot so powerfully on the floor that few of the pieces of tiles flew off a distance away. A black wave like aura eliminated from his sides and spread like fire around the entire area.

His powers were being misused.

Henry smirked to see Byron halt at the sudden action and look around in panic.

The lion was ready for the attack. The rabbit had no where to run.

Rose watched him approach with such a want and vicious vigor that she feared him at the moment and wanted to run away from him. "Put her down.." He spoke in a low grunt.

Byron didn't turn around and didn't follow his command either. "Do you want your head to be ripped off..." He heard him but refused to pay heed and turn away on his heels with Rose still on his shoulder. Viscardi laughed in back with a hideous noise and kept controlling Henry by floating in mid air with his half demon in appearance.

He had turned an utter lunatic and wanted to slowly destroy each of them by his demonic powers. Henry lifted an arm and a force pulled Byron by his feet which dragged him into the dark pit where Jaq was dragged earlier, causing Rose to fall down. He shouted at Rose to run away while he tried to dig his nails on the bloody ground to create a friction.

"Too late you filth... " Henry growled again and turned to Rose with a grin like a cheshire cat. "Are you ready for me.. You said you would do anything.."

"Soul... Bring me the soul.. " Viscardi breathed and made a gesture that made black smoke arise out of Henry's form. Rose stood up on her feet and decided to run by uttering the words,"You have fallen in the hands of a demon.."

Henry tilted his head in amusement and rolled his eyes back with his mouth open letting out a breathe. "You are mine.." He spoke and with vampire speed caught her by her waist. He made her fall on the floor with him on top of her, trapping her delicate wrists with his calloused hands. "I want her soul.." Viscardi spoke and at the same time Henry mimicked the same words with same voice just as he was a puppet, his soul manipulated by Viscardi.