Who's This Chick Again?

I woke up in the back of the vehicle, remembering that redheaded bitch snapping my neck. I found a crowbar near my hands and pretended to still be blacked out when I felt the car stop. I had no idea where I was, my powers were a little bit everywhere and my head pounded.

I felt the car soft of shake as she opened and closed her car door, going around to the trunk, and opening it. I kept my eyes shut, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike her and hopefully beat her to death. No one steals me right when I'm about to see my family and gets away with it. Also, no one drinks my wine without my permission without getting away with it.

"Aw, poor dear. Still sleeping. Well, you have a big day ahead of you. We should get started," The redhead started to lean over to get me out of the car, and I grabbed to crowbar in my hand and struck her on the side of the temple, trying to use all the strength I had left.

I got out of the car to see her on the ground with a bloody head. Could be worse and have a broken neck if I was at full strength. I tried to speed away, but I just had absolutely no strength or energy. She sped in front of me, velvet blood dripping from her face, matching her hair.

"That was not nice. Okay, you and I need to have a little heart-to-heart conversation," the redhead stated.

Wow, I had a good head taller than this girl. "Well, neither is snapping my neck and stuffing me in a prius trunk. And why the hell am I here anyways?" I ask crossing my arms. She scoffed and grabbed my arms, pushing me inside the building. Ah, it's, of course, the church where everyone gets murdered.

We walked in to find multiple humans working out and fist fighting. "Great," I mumble. 

"I heard a rumor these mentrain here hoping to be made into vampires. So I'm going to grant them their wish," the redhead stated. 

I spin around and look at her like she's crazy. "Woah, wait. I have no clue what blackout bitch you are, but if you have a problem with me, that's fine. Do your worst. But it comes to these guys, let them go," I urge her.

"Huh. I assumed you knew who I was," she huffed.

"Of course that's the part you're hung up on, it's like I'm talking to Rebekah," I scoff.

"Quite close actually. But no matter. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Auror de Martel, long-lost love of Klaus Mikaelson. He and I are having just a little bit of a spat at the moment, as he took my brother captive. Now, it's come to my attention that you are quite precious to him. So I'm taking you. And these lovely, delicious, delightful specimens are going to provide incentive. Once, they're in transition, they'll need to feed. But they'll be already compelled by me when they're humans they'll need to kill you before they leave. The thing is either Nik gives me what I want or you die," Aurora moves some of my hair out of the way.

"Cute plan," I sigh, "but there's only one thing. You're wrong. Klaus doesn't love me anymore, I don't think he ever did," I cross my arms.

"You are that clueless, aren't you? Well, no matter," Aurora pushed my weak body to the ground, "Gentlemen! Come down. Quick, quick. Off you pop," she clapped at them, "thank you. Hello. You two, come on," she smiled as all the men circled around her. "Congratulations. You've all been selected to reach the highest honor bestowed upon your pitiful species," she smirked down at me.

I could feel my veins try so hard to pump full of fire, but they just couldn't. "Don't do this, Aurora," I growl. She smirked and sped to one man, she compelled him to kill me once in transition before biting her wrist and feeding it to him before snapping his neck, causing him to fall to the ground. I felt my eyes light up, turning their vibrant blue.

"Next?" Aurora asked.

Five minutes later, all of the men were dead on the floor. 

"It's rather odd that you'd be the mother of his child. Isn't it true that Nik used the doppelganger, your sister, and tormented all your little friends?" Aurora asked.