Weeks Went By

Happy Christmas Eve Guys!
Enjoy the Update!!

********************

You and Jensen had a great time in Austin for the little time you had left. The date night with Jared and Gen was amazing and you hadn't laughed that much since the convention. You did run into a few fans and happily took pictures with them.

You, Jared, and Jensen made your way back to Vancouver that following Sunday because the guys had to work bright and early Monday morning. You could tell Jared hated leaving his family and Gen hated leaving her husband. But, they are a strong couple and you admired them because you wanted what they had with Jensen someday.

Weeks went by......

Dani came back up about two weeks ago. But, she was swamped with work. She owned her own book store in Vancouver. Shipments were going crazy and it was a lot for her. She was also juggling a new boyfriend. You felt bad for how much she was holding right now, but she always figured things out, she just needed more time.

It was the morning of the day you were finally going to get your cast removed. The itchy thing had been on your leg way too long and you were getting so frustrated with it. Jensen and Jared were going to pick you up at noon and take to you the doctors then take you to set with them to get your script for next week because the doctor said you could work again.

Finally!

Jensen had left you around 5:30 this morning and left you a note on the kitchen counter, saying that he would text you later at around 11 when he knew you would be wake. He did as he stated and you received a message at 11.

Jensen: "Morning Baby girl, you up I hope?"

You: "Yes, I'm up babe. Ready to get this cast off!"

Jensen: "I bet. Jared and I will be at the house around noon to pick you up. Everyone on set can't wait to see you. Bob is excited to finally bring you back on filming again. He misses you and so does the crew."

You: "I miss them too! Can't wait! See you later Babe!"

Jensen: "❤️❤️❤️"

You set your phone on the coffee table and picked up your latte you had made and snuggled up to start reading the new book you got. "American Drifter" By Chad Michael Murray. You had loved One Tree Hill and Chad was always someone you were obsessed about. It's funny to you that you hate Danneel now, and you hated her character, Rachel then. The irony. It made you laugh, but about a week and a half ago Chad was actually doing a book signing up in Vancouver. Since Jensen really didn't let you go out of the house much when he wasn't around, and you couldn't drive, Jensen said he would get the book for you.

You were upset that you weren't going to meet Chad so you were a bit snappy to Jensen the rest of the day. But, when Jensen came home that night, your mood lifted away. He came home saying he brought a friend. That friend happened to be Chad. You went crazy and totally fangirled over him. He said he loved your work on Supernatural. He and Jensen have been good friends for years. He was happy to sign your book and you told him to stay for dinner. He happily accepted and you also told him to tell his wife to come over. The four of you had a awesome night.

Not even paying attention, your phone went off a few times before you actually noticed. 5 texts from Jensen and 3 calls. "Crap!" You set your book mark in and set the book down. you called Jensen and got off the couch and started to get your shoes on.

"Hey, I called you. You didn't answer, I was getting worried."

"Sorry, Babe. I got caught in my book. You guys almost here?"