Three

The next day Jimin woke up later than usual, at least half an hour later. Which in his terms was not good, he never liked to turn up late to his classes. So Jimin threw off his quilts and rushed to get dressed and freshen up at the same time. He could only hope his bag was full with the right subject textbooks because as he ran out the door, without even eating breakfast may I add, he simply swung it onto his back and left the house.

Jimin practically ran to school (or at least half of the way there). When he checked his phone at the entrance to the building, he was just on time; in another few minutes the bell would ring.

He jogged down the hallways until he found his classroom and kicked it open with his foot. When he stepped inside, more or less everyone was in there already and gathered around desks to talk to their friends. By Jimins seat was Taehyung and Jungkook. The younger was sat on the desk Taehyung was at as he gazed lovingly into the boy's eyes. Ew.

Jimin took a deep breath and calmed his facial expression before walking up to his chair and sitting down without a word. Taehyung and Jungkook perked up when they saw him and move closer.

"Good mornin'" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Morning" Jimin replied back without any tone to his voice.

"Jiminnie~ come on cheer up" Taehyung poked his arm and gave a hopeful smile.

"I'm not in the mood" he grumbled back.
Jimin bagan pulling out his textbooks and pencil case ready for his lessons. The bell rang a second later, making Taehyung and Jungkook return to their seats.

Jimin lifted his head and looked around until he found Yoongi's seat. The boy was sat with his head down on the desk. I guess we're both tired.
He then remembered his first lesson was Korean literature and that he always kept that book pretty much always in his draw underneath his desk. He pulled out the draw and saw his textbook... but just with another surprise on top.

"Wha-?" Jimin mumbled under his breath.

Jimin picked up what was laying on top of his textbook; a samgak kimbap.
He twirled It around in his hands to see if there was any note or evidence as to who left it there.

Did Taehyung put this here?

Ugh I bet he did this just to try and make up for what he's done. He knows I love these...

"He ain't tricking me" he said to himself as he shoved it back into the draw and put it to the very back. When he gets out of this classroom, he planned to put it straight in the bin. I just have to resist the urge to eat it..

---

Jimin sat with his head resting on his hands at his usual lunch table. Of course, Taehyung and Jungkook were with him, across from him, laughing and talking sweetly to each other. Jungkook found everything the boy said funny. Jimin was at that point where it was sort of sickening.

Occasionally Taehyung would ask "did you hear that Jimin?" And then follow it up with something about what Jungkook can do.

It's not interesting anymore... we all know he can do anything.

"Jimin" Jungkook called and the said boy turns his head every so slightly to face him. The youngest takes that as a signal to continue. "Taehyungie said you're really good at drawing"

"Oh.." Jimin straightened his posture a bit and licked his lips. "I mean... sure, I'm okay"

"I really like drawing too!" He said with a wide grin, leading to Jimin slumping back down on his hands again.