#StartExplaining

**Author words. comment and vote**

(Jeanette pov)

Lying bitch.

Manipulative Bitch.

Cynical bitch.

Secretive Bitch.

Ugly ass bitch.

Evil bitch.

Murdering Bitch.

Those were all of the phrases that Michael called me once I told him everything. But I'm not to blame for any of this. I didn't have a choice. I mean it's not the most moral thing to do, but I have to carry out my grandfather wishes.

Everything happened so fast at the dinner and Michael's unexpected expedition to follow me messed everything up. He hasn't talked to me for a week since he's found out.

Flashback (The dinner and then the Following)

When we got to the dinner I wasn't in the mood. I was trying to be attentive to what Monica was blabbering on about but I couldn't. My mind kept drifted back to ways of finding my sister. If anything happened to them I would have just died. Plus Monica was really snippy when I came inside and I kinda heard most of the things she said. I had Carly go ahead of me so she could go wash her hands and I stayed at in the hallway. She said I was a gold digger that was after Michael's money and he was being desperate for he marrying me.

I couldn't believe she said those things. I thought that she was a good person but based on the things she said to her brother and father I'm thinking otherwise.

Everything was fine during the dinner except for the last few minutes before I left. Monica started to speak. Lucky for me Michael answered all the ridiculous questions that she asked. However it made me think that he didn't wanted me to answer because I would have embarrassed him in front of his family.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw that one of my people texted me. It read Intrus sur la propriete (There is an intruder on the property). I sprang up from my chair a little too fast and everyone looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I said as calmly as I could but my insides were twisting and turning. This person couldn't be a dead end. They had to be the key to finding my sister.

"What?! No! Stay!" Michael said in a hurry. It was like he felt bad that his sister was interrogating me. But I knew that couldn't be what his facial feature was conveying. He never had any feelings for me beside disgust, hate, and sometimes lust.

"Yes Jeanette. Please I apologize for Monica's behavior" Joey said in a disappointed tone but I gave him a look and he understood that I had to go. Me and him have an understanding.

"No. It's not that. I just have to go" I said still trying to play it off cool and slowly pushed in my chair under the marble table.

"Bye everyone" I said and then I left the room. I didn't wait for anyone or anything. I got in the taxi that was sent for me and he drove me to the warehouse. The building was a decoy. I wasn't sloppy enough to let anyone know where I stored my things.

"Madame Jeanette quelqu'un nous suit (Someone is Following us)" my driver said as he peer in the mirror to monitor the other car that was behind us. But I didn't care. The more people the more information.

"Laisse les (Let them)" I said and waved my hand for him to go on. When we got close, fear creep into my mind. I've never really done this before by myself. My grandfather did the interrogations and I was forced to watch at the side lines most times. I knew what happened but I felt like I was too soft of this. I only just took over a few days ago. When I told him about Jason, he told me he was too old for this shit and that he needed to retire. I told him I was too soft and wasn't ready but he disregarded my concerns. He said that I should use what I have learned from him and the last two years with Michael, to gain fear and loyalty.