TWENTY-TWO

days later of Dylan's death

I won't lie and say I don't miss him. But after the day I found out I'm all over the place. I haven't even cried since I found out. Everything is so numb at this point. I've been having sex like crazy including smoking.

If Ethan won't give me what I want then I can go to someone else for it. But I truly wanted him right now. My mom went on a vacation with Daniel since they have been arguing a lot lately. I was all alone with Ethan. I get off bed and go get my sexy student outfit. I knew he had a thing for role playing.

[outfit above]

I walk into his room and he was looking the other way but he didn't notice me. I make it seem like I dropped something and bend to get it. The thing is I didn't even have panties on. I hear him release a sharp breathe. Slowly I get up and look at him.

I can see his erection growing through his pants. He gets up and pushed me against the bed facing down. "You're going to get punished for teasing me like that," he growls. Suddenly I feel something go inside of my butt. "You're punishment is you have to do chores around the whole house," he said and I smirked.

It was nothing. In my sexy outfit I make my way to the kitchen and begin to broom. But out of nowhere I feel something. I ignore it and keep sweeping. But I just bursted out moaning. He comes in laughing as I fall on the floor just moaning like crazy. "That vibrator sure does wonders," I couldn't say anything.

"Oh-," I couldn't finish my sentence due to the fact he increased the vibration. Finally he turns it off and looks at me. He gets closer to me. His body against mine he grabs my ass and sits me on the counter. I spread my legs wide open for him.

He takes out the vibrator and let's it fall on the floor. And just like that he pulls down his pants and tears open a common. I grab onto his back as he inserts himself inside of me. He goes back and forth also toying with my boobs which turned me on more.

Making me dig my nails on his lower back. "ohhhh ye-essss," I moan loud wide in the open. His thrusts get quicker and don't stop. I now hold onto the counter as best as I can. He pulls out and lowers himself down.

His head in between my thighs. He grabs onto my legs and begins to eat me out. His tongue circling around my clit. He begins to suck on my swollen wet folds and I throw my head black in pleasure. I can't help but bite my lip.

——

I'm now in the shower but crying. I really miss him and the pain just isn't going to stop. "I miss you Dylan," I whisper to myself in the shower and let the hot water hit my skin. I just sat there crying.

I didn't even understand myself anymore. I tried to push it all away with having sex and smoking but it's still here. It all comes back and gets worse. He didn't deserve to die. Why couldn't it be someone else? Dylan was such a sweet and caring person. He was always there for me. Who can I talk to now?

I get out of the shower and change.

I walk into my room to Derek sitting on my bed. "Hey?" I said walking in and his gaze stayed on me the whole time. His sight wouldn't leave mine for a minute. "I'm sorry why are you here?" I chuckle lightly

"You lied to me," he says so low but hurt. I wasn't even understanding what he was trying to say to me.

DEREK

She comes out of the bathroom and I just stay there sitting on her bed. My hands covering the top half of my head. I can't believe I fell for her stupid lies. Yet again another girl makes me look so stupid. Another girl Ethan gets added to his "I fucked her" list.

"Hey?" she questions as she seen me there. All I did was look at her. Not one minute did my eyes leave hers. "I'm sorry why are you here?" she asked but I didn't answer her question

"You lied to me," I say so raspy but she wasn't even understanding what I meant. The look on her face gave it all away that she had no clue what I was talking about. "You said you ended things with Ethan, but it was a lie wasn't it?" she didn't even try to deny it.

It was all crashing down. Before Ethan blew it up in my face I was going to finally ask her out. Yet again Ethan got to her before I can. "I'm sorry," she says looking down at her wet bare feet

"No, I'm sorry for thinking you were being honest with me. I'm sorry that I came here thinking it was going to be lie and thinking you would say yes to going out with me," I sigh and when I say ask her out she looks right back up at. But it was late to fix it. I can't be with a girl who was or is with him. Because he leaves his mark on them. "He always rub it in my fucking face!"

His mark of getting to them before me. "I wouldn't have time for dating, I'm sorry," she says and it was bullshit.

"But you have time for him?" I raise my voice but the more I spoke it hurt more. "What's wrong with me?" I ask "What's so good about him?" I go on "I can take you out on dates and not use you for sex," "Because when he gets tired of you he will leave like he did with the others,"

She looks at with me tears in her eyes. "I don't like him. There's no strings attached. I need to forget about Dylan! I miss him so much and it's too much pain to deal with. Everything hurts Derek. I don't want to hurt you Im sorry," "I just don't feel the same way for you," and her gaze goes back to the floor

"No one ever does," I say as I walk out her room. On my way out I see Ethan just standing there. "You were right," I whisper to him and he just doesn't say or do anything.

MACY

How did he find out? Ethan. I go and storm into his room with tears flowing in my eyes. "You fucking told him didn't you?" I yell at him and he jumps off of from bed and looks at me.

"Macy, I didn't," he says but he was fidgeting with his string on his sweater. He lied to me right to my face. I'm done with him.

"You're lying! You told him!" I yell even louder "I can't believe I thought this wouldn't go wrong," I laugh hysterically which confused him more.

I let out a sharp breathe and let the tears pour onto my cheeks. "I'm done with this! I'm so done with you," I let out and he looks at me mad

His jaw clenched up with his hands in a fist. "You enjoy what we have, you need me," he smiled at me but also with a slight smirk. I let out a laugh.

"To forget about Dylan! I never needed you Ethan. You're such a fucking dumbass," I shout at him. He gets close to my face looking like he wants to kiss me.

He leans in and connects his lips with mine. For a moment I kiss back but I quickly pull away. "Get the fuck away from me!" I cry out

"Stop acting like the victim here," he passes his hand through his hair. "You wanted this too not just me. You can't lie. You started all this," he lets out looking at me. "The day you flashed your tits at me,"

"I was high," I put my hands up in the air.

——

ahh don't kill me i overslept but here is the new chapter and hope you like it!!! thank you for 11.3k remember if u don't want to wait for updates which next update is on Thursday.

Read my finished works:)) || i need merch !!!

peace

-mitzy💗