70 - Reveal of Strength

"<<Earth Spikes!>>" Eavan shouted out with her two hands raised forward. The ground trembled and sharp masses of rock-like formation protruded from the ground piercing some beasts on the process. Unearthly growls from the beasts boomed out in just a blink of an eye.

"Nice one Senior Sister Eavan!" Fenella laughed with a hint of excitement on her eyes. Fenella locked her two hands and a whistling sound echoed within the battlefield. 

<<"Wind Barrage!!!>>" Fenella pointed her right index finger forward and the sword-like mass of air howled towards the swarm of beasts. 

The beasts below Saint-rank and some beasts which possess lower defensive physique had died or were severely injured.

The magician-classes are really the best when it comes to group battles. Although, they are usually the type who can't handle long-run battles due to the high amount of 'mana' they use whenever they invoke spell--- They are really effective on wide-area battles. With Eavan and Fenella in a peak condition, they can at least persevere for another half-hour at the current rate. It is enough to decrease the number of beasts or slow down their movements.

Laur with his blade, charged over on the injured beasts and in-charge with killing the beasts which slip through the AOE spells of Eavan and Fenella. 

Valmont who is naturally a bow-type warrior assist Laur in killing those beasts. He was entrusted to protect the 2 girls on the vanguard.

Unlike Laur and Valmont who dared not mingle themselves within the beast horde, there are two people who bravely fought their way inside the beast tide.

Theo with his 'transformed' white-tiger physique fearlessly bites the necks of whichever beasts on his way rendering them to their deaths. He is like a killing machine who nimbly jump off from one beast-corpse to other. 

Vaughn with his blood-dripped sword similarly hacked the beasts mercilessly at the same speed of Theo. He is like death reaper who swiftly kills the beasts without giving them a chance to even defend. 

Wherever the two youth moves, a corpse of a beast will be left on the ground. 

"Aiyaya! Are they really human?!" Valmont cried out as he released an arrow from his bow. He sighed to himself.

"I can't believe that Senior Theo is a descendant of the White Tiger Clan. He can be considered as an Alpha-King talent!" Fenella beamed.

"Prince Vaughn is similarly an Alpha-King talent! Look at how he effortlessly kill beasts with only his sword." Eavan added with a hint of admiration.

"Stop dozing out! We need to keep up with them!" Laur shouted with a wry smile on his face. 

"Mhhmm!! We won't lose out! Hehehe!" Fenella chuckled and continued her pace with the AOE wind spells.

As fellow alphas, they possess an outstanding desire to be stronger and dominate. With Theo and Vaughn as their inspiration, their battle spirit soared through the peak.

"GRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRR!!!" The red-scaled lion issued a piercing cry. The beast is indeed upset seeing his comrades die one after the other.

Unlike earlier, the late-phase Saint beast started moving forward at top speed towards the two warriors within the horde.

"The lion is engaging in the fight now! Careful!" Laur shouted in panic.

Theo and Vaughn have long-noticed the lion's attack and prepared themselves to dodge.

 "BAAAAAAAAMMMMM!" 

The Lion's claw met nothing but air--- but the qi enveloped in it had created an explosive impact. This 'qi' had hit Theo and Vaughn causing the two to land on the ground staggering.