chapter 18

Previously on all mine~

"Yayy! I was riding taetae hyung! That's cool too!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin immediately starting choking like a dying anime character.

"J-jungkook... Say 'riding with' ok?" He said while trying to calm down. Jungkook patted his back and nodded cluelessly again.

____________________________________

"So are you and taehyung dating?" Jimin asked, sipping on his apple juice while jungkook had a banana milk.

"Dating? No. He is like my brother." Jungkook said, smiling widely and Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Doesn't look Like that when they were in that romantic position yesterday." Jimin thought and shook his head.

"What are you thinking jiminie hyung?" The younger asked, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts.

"Ahh... Its nothing." He said and ruffled the younger's hair.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung groaned in frustration as he walked through the school corridor. Yoongi's words from yesterday kept triggering him to an extent where he felt like punching the walls in anger.

"You very well know that we can't fall in love V."

"He's not yours V and will never be."

"Arghh fuck this shit." He growled and muttered, pulling the strands of his hair.

"Hey V."

A sudden voice from behind caught the lilac haired male's attention and he turned around.

"Argh not now dean. Fuck off. I am not in the mood for your bullshits." He muttered and rolled his eyes in annoyment.

"Ooh fiesty. But thats what i like. You in a bad mood." Dean said with a sly smirk.

"Back off dean." V said and continued to walk infront. Dean had a wide smirk and followed the lilac head behind.

"What are you pissed about? Your mom is fucking around again? Like the bitch she is." V froze the moment the words entered his ears. An bundle of nerves were visible through tanned skin as he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. His face scrunched in anger and his orbs burned with pure rage.

He turned around and charged towards the male like an animal. Dean was sent to the floor as V's fist came in contact with his face. His cheek turn red and blue as his nose bled. He gave a sick grin as he recovered from the pain.

His eyes glistened in victory as he got his favorite image of the lilac haired male who was standing infront of him breathing furiously.

"What? Are you angry? Well i told the truth tho. Is your grandma resting well under her grave or is she still fucking souls with his soggy rotten ass." He spat his words bitterly and looked at the male with hatred. Taehyung anger build and he lost his control. His eyes turned cold and his soul went dark. No one could identify him as a human anymore as he looked terrifying and furious.

Before he could strangle the male, dean's gang members came up infront for a fight but V had no mercy left in him. All his mind said was 'kill'.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ahh i am so full." Jimin burped and caressed his tummy like a pregnant lady while jungkook giggled at him.