In The CLUB!!!

(y/n) POV

It's been a week since Neo transferred and it's been a pretty fun catch-up week for the two of us. I never really got anything when it comes to the family that adopted her but it seems like they're pretty rich. Evidence of that is Neo actually having a driver to her beck and call, and don't even get me started with the desserts she brings into school! For now, I'm working on having her make friends with others, surprisingly, Yang doesn't want any part of it even after being excited gossiping to me the news of the new girl...

Speaking of which!

Classes were just over and everyone started packing up their stuff. It was still pretty hot outside, the sun was unhindered in letting out the heat, still, Beacon's rather high spot, geographically speaking, balances out the heat. I looked around and everyone was in a hurry, talking with friends as they went out, some just briskly walking pass through leaving everyone else in their own worlds.

"Hey (y/n)!" Yang screamed, already at the door, waving her hand to get my attention. "I'm going out now! See ya!"

"You don't have to tell that to me every single time!"

"Just making sure I actually see you there!" and with that, they went off. Yang screaming, specifically at me, has become common for the class so I guess it's no big deal.

Neo walks up towards me, a rather curious look in her face.

'What was that about?' she wrote to me.

"Oh, she's just going to the club, no biggie" I quickly answer, hoisting up my bag to my shoulder, ready to leave with Neo.

'She's going clubbing today!? Quite an active girl isn't she' she looked rather surprised. Took me a few seconds before realizing my wrong choice of words.

"Not that kind of club!" still, it's not like it's hard to imagine Yang actually going out and clubbing "Though I kinda don't blame you for the thought... She's a part of the volleyball team"

'Ohh... Varsity?'

"Yep! She's been in it for as long as I can remember"

'How about you then? You don't have any clubs?'

"Well, I do we're not having a meeting today so free time!"

'But what club?' Neo began to pout at me as I clearly avoided the question.

Blake then walks up towards me and stands by my side. "(y/n) is part of the music club" upon hearing that, Neo's eyes became wide as if in amazement.

'Is (y/n) good?' she looked towards Blake.

"One of the best on the piano last time I checked" Blake smirked towards me, remembering the last time I performed.

"H-Hey! Why are you still here anyway? I thought you had you literature club?"

"And I know that music club does have a meeting during Fridays. So I can ask the same thing to you"

I scratched the back of my head, saying my excuse "We do but... Ms. Casey isn't here so no attendance... meaning no need to go at all"

This raised Blake's curiosity "Hm? But you love the music club"

"I do but, I just don't feel like it today"

"Interesting... anyway, I just wanted to remind you about our groupwork alright? We're passing it next week for the extra points"

"Alright, I'll do my part, ahehehe"