CHRISTMAS CROSSOVER

Rain stood at the front door of her small house, face extremely pale as she stared at the horde of people coming towards her door.

Just as she was ready to make a wild dash inside and slam the door, pretending that none of this crap was ever meant to happen when all of a sudden, a hand landed on her shoulder.

"It's too late now Rain, you're fucked." That was one of her best mates, TherapeuticQueen who spoke. She was a salty but nice young woman, an author much like Rain at that. They had met at the start of their high school years and had bonded over wattpad, books and 'The Good Doctor'.

It was a pretty funky friendship.

Ayva bounced up to the door, dressed in a reindeer onesie with a brown collar wrapped around her neck. Connected to that collar were two leather straps being held by Daniel behind her who was conveniently in a Santa outfit which had a cardboard sleigh being held up.

"NEIGH BIATCH, IT'S-A ME!'

Rain cringed, once again contemplating why the hell she made her character like this.

Behind Ayva and Daniel stood the Cringe 5 who were all dressed up as snowmen. The choice really complimented their pale ass skin.

Out popped Mother Bear in an apron who ushered Ayva, Daniel, the Cringe 5 and the small dinosaurs who could actually fit in the house down the hall and to the lounge.

Next came Roosevelt who was dressed up as a cute loli angel in all white, hands pressed together in a prayer position as the protagonist halo hung over her head. Standing behind her and looking on with much love was her hubby.

He was dressed as a Christmas tree. There was even tinsel and lit Christmas lights wrapped tightly around his branches.

Rain nearly burst out laughing but managed to contain herself while Therapeutic who had moved next to her didn't stop herself, drinking the glass of bubbly between cackles.

"May God be with you." Roosevelt took on the blessing position.

"And with your spirit." That was Rain

Grandmother Bear popped out of nowhere, taking the couple along to where the very loud Ayva could be heard screaming her lungs out about the real Christmas tree that they had bought.

Finally came Amaryllis and her squad.

She was dressed in a slutty Mrs Claus outfit, looking extremely unhappy while the fat white chicken on her head was wearing a miniature Santa outfit. Amaryllis grunted in greeting while the fat bird gave a more joyous one.

Chirp~

Rain nodded, still not understanding shit about what the bird just said. She had never actually had many ideas of what the fat bird said.

Arty appeared behind Amaryllis, in a very kawaii elf costume. The little shota looked very mad but very cute, only saying a sentence to Rain in passing.

"You should have made me a bigger part of the story."

His hand linked with Amaryllis' as they walked down the hall, not even needing anyone to guide them.

Next came Eshai and Therapeutic nearly spit out her drink when she saw him.

He wasn't even wearing clothes, instead, it was a bright red ribbon that really only covered his private parts with a big bow covering his nips.

It was something you'd never want to see on a man but somehow, god-like Eshai pulled it off.

He smirked, sashaying like a diva past the dying Rain and resurrected Therapeutic, mumbling to himself along the way.

In the lounge, Ayva catcalled him, yelling loudly. "I would unwrap that!"

Eshai grinned, winking at a red-faced Amaryllis. "Sorry hun, the only one unwrapping me tonight is Amaryllis."

Rain choked on air.

Orodon sighed, walking in behind with Daddy Phonix perched on his head. He was dressed as the Grinch. He exchanged a few respectful words before walking inside with a swagger.

One after the other, people piled in and eventually Rain and Therapeutic got to come inside.

Walking into the large room where everyone was happily doing their own thing, they quickly spotted Ayva excitedly checking which presents had her name on it while Daniel sat next to her, looking on with much love.

Mother Bear and Grandmother Bear were going around offering gingerbread cookies that looked awfully similar to Rain in her gingerbread costume to everyone. Amaryllis sat on the couch, Eshai trying to get closer while Aries (who was in his little sheepie form) and the fat chicken kept attacking him in warning to stay the hell away.

Roosevelt was standing stiffly, hands still in a praying position as she sung hallelujah.

In the corner of the room next to the open back door stood the group of shady people who appeared at the end of RIOGAPV Book 1, each one smoking a cigar while observing the fun.

Therapeutic went to grab another flute of champagne and even got a small Belvedere vodka bottle for Rain. (Chapter sponsored by Belvedere)

After a while of greetings and the like, they all sat down as Mother Bear and Grandmother Bear prepared to hand out the presents.

"ME FIRST~ PICK MEEEE!" The two maternal figures sighed, picking up Reindeer Ayva's gifts and handing them to her.

She quickly ripped into her gifts, screaming and squealing over what she got; especially about the Hot Wheels track and the Thomas the Tank Engine DVD.

Daniel had to calm her down, quietly slipping a sleeping pill into her banana milkshake which made her immediately pass out. He apologised for his seme's inconvenience and placed Ayva's head in his lap, stroking her hair.

Next came Roosevelt (who still had her hands in her goddamn praying position) who received some things not very suitable for a tiny pink-haired fox girl.

She got a few guns, a few grenades and missiles, somehow someone managed to get their hands on a very small nuclear bomb.

Amaryllis' gifts were the funniest by far.

Other than chicken feed, she got a few sets of Victoria's Secret lingerie and a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs~ There was also two pairs of underwear; one was a famous candy g-string and the other was Christmas themed with the words 'SPANK ME. I'm on the naughty list' printed on them.

Eshai was flirtatious when he spoke to her: "I'll spank you anytime sweetheart."

Insert red-faced Amaryllis

Rain's gifts were pretty normal, she even got a new pair of earphones and some money. There was also lots of chocolate (especially Toblerone) and books.

Therapeutic got a load of books, a few bottles of alcohol and a Netflix account.

Dinner came and went and by the end of the night, Amaryllis and Ayva were singing off-tune Christmas carols as they stumbled down the lit streets, respective harems trailing behind them. They had to continuously stop the two idiots from falling down into God knows where.

Roosevelt walked out and regardless of the large number of drinks she had, she still maintained a sober and holy look as her hands were still goddamn praying. She expressed her thanks to Rain, hoping that Rain would receive God's blessing and not go to hell for her yaoi-loving heart.

By the time everyone was gone, Rain was bloody exhausted. She wasn't even bothered to go up to her room and change as she flopped onto the 'Welcome' mat outside her door.