Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close

Avalana skylar valerie

As always we get together at the lobby, everyone looks okay and i think they are happy because today is Friday. Like Apollo said yesterday he's on the way to Dubai, I don't see him standing next to jace today, I don't think everyone recognize.

"Hey where's Apollo?" Ezra suddenly recognize and everyone is curious.

"He's on his way to Dubai" Floyd said and makes everyone head turn into him.

"How do you know?" Justin asked.

He opens his phone and show us his phone screen, All i see is a picture of him wearing a navy blue coat at the private airport with a title,

The Hamilton leaving to Dubai.

"He always be the mister spotlight" Sarah smiles.

"Good he flew away to Dubai, now eat that Rachel" Diana suddenly said.

"Woah girl why?" Jace asked.

Diana's face looking angry and upset with both of her arm crossed in front of her tummy,

"I don't know that girl is Annoying she couldn't stop talking about her date with Apollo at the cheers training" she said and i want to laugh so bad, but i feel sorry for her.

"Diana, let her wondering and imagine so many girls are dreaming to be with him tho" Justin said while leaning into the wall.

They started to talk about How's Rachel trying so hard to get one of the boy in our group, Diana talked about her like she's her enemy for the rest of her life. Well i know Sarah and i sometimes feel upset when Rachel trying to get an Advantage from the boys, but we stay in a silent cause we can not do anything.

"I actually feel bad for her" Sarah said then i nodded.

"Lana your head is getting better, but it has a purple mark now" Justin said that makes everyone looking at me right now.

"Yeah" i said touching my head.

No longer after that the bell started to ring so i made to my chemistry class snd ready to do the test, i wish i can do my best. I've been studying so hard yesterday for this test and Emilia had to rescheduled the flight because of this test.

The teacher begin to give us the paper one by one, i begin to write down the answer until the bell is finally ring, I rechecked my work before the teacher told us to handed him the test.

I walk to in front of the class and give it to him, i pack my things and get up from the chair. I open my phone and got a few text messages from Gabriel,

Gabriel Valerie :

I'm in the principals room, if you're done I'm going to be at the car.

He said and i reply it with just an ok.

I walk to my locker and decided to put everything in my locker when suddenly Sarah and Floyd are walking towards me,

"Lana we supposed to be in one class lets go" Sarah said.

"Sorry Sarah but i have to go home, there's a family event" i said to her.

"Oh really? Okay then say my hello to Laura" she smiles then hug me.

I hug her back while Floyd just looking at both of us.

"I'll be back to school on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday" I said.

"But your birthday?" She suddenly asked and I'm surprise cause i forgot that my birthday is on Tuesday.

"I forgot! I'll plan it later okay i'll text you and Diana about it" i said with both of my hand on her shoulder.