chapter ten

Hey guys!! To avoid any confusion, this chapter is going to be in Vegas even if the first few scenes are still in New York we will see what happened in Vegas. Enjoy. *gives cookie*

*******
Emiliana's POV
"it's your two year anniversary with Piero, isn't that amazing" Elizabeth screams as we roam a big mall which I probably didn't know it's name since Elizabeth practically dragged me here to buy a gift for piero.

Yes, piero is my boyfriend for two years, we met at a party at the beginning of college and we fell in love and started dating. Piero is so handsome so, he is every ladies dream except of course, the girls were into girls.

"you have to surprise him with a gift in his apartment " Elizabeth says again turning around with her bouncy hair to the shelf that had different brands of wine stacked in them.

I met Elizabeth when I first resumed college. She was very nice and she helped me adjust well. She is pretty with bouncy brown hair, blue eyes and a small frame so she could pass as a teenager.

"OK OK" I say picking out two non alcoholic wine.

"aren't you getting a gift for Lawrence, your anniversary is in three weeks?" I ask her as we walk to the clothes section.

"what is the use, he never remembers" she says discarding the topic.

She drags me to the lingerie section and I roll my eyes at her. What is she trying to do now?

"you should get this red one, it's really sexy since you want to give IT to him tonight " she coos pointing to a lingerie with a cute transparent jacket on it.

"reduce your voice " I scold placing my hand on her mouth.

"it's not that bad, I'll give you all the tips you need" she laughs taking the lingerie.

"I really don't want that" I whimper holding her hands. I'm okay with the regular.

"hey, let go. It will be a poor sight to let piero look at the Mickey Mouse stuffs on you.

I pout ignoring her because I know she won't listen to me.

We walk around the huge mall for a few more hours before we finish shopping and pay for all we bought. Elizabeth's parents are pretty loaded so she just had to use her credit card.

We return back home pretty tired so we just eat the snacks that we bought in the mall. Elizabeth likes Korean movies so she makes jasmine, my younger sister watch them with her. She buys ramen and makes it and slurping it down and fantasizing that she's in a Korean movie.

"I should call piero that I'll come over to his place" I say picking my phone but Elizabeth slaps it away.

"it's supposed to be a surprise " she says continuing her food and moaning savoring the sweet taste of ramen in her mouth.

"what if he's not at home?" I ask attempting to take my phone again.

"you wait" she muffles

"ok, I will " I finally give in finishing my food.

*********
"remember all I said, be gentle but sexy" Elizabeth says again giving me a thumbs up.

"it's not that serious " I groan even I was feeling butterflies in my belly.

"here" Elizabeth says carefully tucking my hair behind my hair. She had made me put excess makeup and stretch my hair so put. I also put the lingerie on.

"you are so beautiful, piero will be so happy to see you" Elizabeth says sincerely and a wide grin crawls onto her lips.

"thank you" I say happily as she thrusts a small gift bag with the wine in my hand.

*******
Here I am standing in front of piero's house. The lights are switched on so I guess he's around.

I walk to the door and attempt to knock but I shake my head. It's better to go on with the surprise. Fortunately for me, the last person to come in seemed in a hurry since the door is not properly shut.