Wanted!Reader x Policeman!Erwin: Catch Me If You Can

Requested by userneym!

I'm sorry if I made you wait, Trainees. My phone's (where I usually write the SnK x Readers) charger broke and I had to wait for about 2 days I think.

Anyways...

Enjoy~

'And on today's news, an infamous serial killer is still on the loose. Residents of *insert town name here* has reported that they have witnessed (l/n) fleeing from one of the houses. Police soon found out that Mrs. Karla Jaeger was found dead the next morning. Her two children, both at the age of 9 was taken to an orphanage earlier. Viewers, please be noted that the serial killer (y/n) (l/n) is still on the loose. If you happen to find the killer, stay calm and call the police.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!'

"Man, this sucks!" Sergeant Hanji moaned, she plopped down on the chair, "we still haven't captured (y/n)!"

"Indeed, the number of murders have increased since last month. Lieutenant Erwin, how do you propose to catch the murderer?" Sergeant Mike asked.

"Yeah, the higher-ups are expecting great things from you." Hanji said.

Lieutenant Erwin sighed heavily and drank his coffee, "and I'm pretty sure if Master Sergeant Levi was here, we could've captured the most wanted by now." he said.

"Too bad he got seriously injured because of (y/n). Who knew that murderer could even touch him." Mike said, he patted Erwin's shoulder.

"We have (y/n)'s criminal record, right?"

"Yep, '(y/n) (l/n), 18'. First victim was 5 years ago. Damn, 13 and already killing..." Hanji stated.

Paging Lieutenant Smith, Sergeants Zoe and Zacharius, (y/n) has been spotted in the town of Trost.

"That's our call, come on." Erwin said, they wore their equipment and left their snacks.

Police sirens went off as each car turned to a new route. The sky was painted grey and rain pounded against the windshields of each police car. You were holding a child down, he was crying and protesting, fearing your chaotic grin and the knife held above your head.

"N-no...!! D-don't!! Mommy!" The child cried and squirmed under you. You laughed maniacally and leaned down to scare the boy further.

"Shh... Mommy's already sleep," you pointed towards the other side of the room, where a woman lay still on the cold floor, "do you want to meet up with mommy at the other side, sweetie?"

As you were about to flung the knife down to the child's chest, you suddenly heard police sirens. You cursed and got up, roughly pushing the child away. You smirked and said, "they're awfully quick today. Aww~ my adoring public awaits!"

You climbed out of a window from the second floor and waited for the police to come. You saw Erwin first and giggled.

"That was quick, Lieutenant Erwin~! Are you that desperate to see me?" You cried. Erwin smirked.

"Same goes for you too, (y/n). You could've fled, but you chose to wait for me. How sweet." Erwin replied.

"As much as I want to be alone with you, your subordinates are such cockblockers. They're always in between us. Well, toodles~!" You blew a kiss and leaped onto another roof because you are just that badass.

Erwin went inside his car and through the radio, he told half of his men to try and catch you.

Hanji came, riding her motorbike through the rain, "Mike went with the others. What do you want me to do?"

"Go inside that house and see if there's anybody inside. Gimme your keys, I'm going after (y/n)."

Hanji nodded and tossed her keys, Erwin caught them swiftly and rode the bike to the outskirts of town.

As you ran through the cold rain, you suddenly saw a motorbike coming towards you. You cursed and smirked, gaining more speed to jump the bike.

When the motorbike was close enough, you grabbed the driver's shoulders and jumped just before you get run over.

Erwin stopped and walked over to you. He lifted you by the collar and dragged you into an alleyway. There, Erwin pushed you to a wall and gave you a rough kiss.

You pulled away for air and glared at Erwin, "are you trying to kill me?"

"Funny, the whole country wants you dead for killing their loved ones." Erwin said.

"Funny, it was the country who killed my loved ones." You mimicked.

"You know, someday you'll be caught and sentenced to death. Plus, my job's at the line because of you."

"Hmm, I know. But, it's you who fell in love with me first." You smirked.

Erwin sighed and let go of you, "we can't do this anymore, (y/n). We have to stop."

"We can stop... Not until they find me. You can break up with me once I see myself behind bars..."

You walked towards the shadows and engulfed half of your body in shadows, police sirens could be heard.

"(y/n)...?"

"Until then..." You blew a kiss and a sinister smile.

"Catch me if you can."

Rebels. YO LIVIN' DA THUG LIFE, BRO!

Erwin: *wears shades* I didn't choose the thug life.

Me: *wears shades* The thug life chose me!

DAYUM.

The other SnK casts: *facewall* *facefloor* *facedesk* *faceroof* *facepiano*

Me and Erwin: FACEBOOK! *slaps each other with a book*

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!