BigJigglyPanda x Reader

Age: 24
Warning:

Request For:

(Y/N'S POV)

I let out a low growl staring at the wall in anger, he left me here.

He left me in this awful place with no escape, how could he..

I am his girlfriend but he abandoned me?! He shouldn't treat me like this!

I should be mad at him, the one teaching him a lesson, he's visiting soon and I know what to do..

"Y/N L/N, someone came to see you.."

"Let him in"

I replied gripping the object in my hand with a smile.

As I heard footsteps entered I turned around running for him.

He let out a terrifying scream as
people knocked the door down as they came for me with needles, what are they doing?!

Darkness surrounds me as I felt my body go limp.

Anthony's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart beat slowly decreased as I watched her passed out body dragged away as I still was on the ground.

My eyes wondered to the knife laying on the ground beside her, blood was on it, could she?

She needs this help, but maybe if I didn't meet her in the first place I wouldn't have to deal with this..

She's a psychopath

~~~~~~

OK I'm so so sorry this one is pretty short but I'm actually desperate for people to request cause of that writers block but thanks again I need to go!