❤THIS LOVE - 5❤

"I will kill them!" Taehyung pushed me away as he fixes his collar and shirt.

"Y-You can't." I said as I was feeling so weak and hurt deep inside. His words were like a stab to my heart.

"I can hire a killer specially for your family." He dangerously stepped closer. "Your mom who is at home now. She will be cooking food by the time now, isn't it Sohyun?" He stepped more closer made my back hit the wall.

When I tried to slip away, my heart halts as he pinned me to the wall. His hands were on both the side of wall blocking me under him.

"And your little sister, how can I forget her? She is in abroad completing her degree in college, right Sohyun? By this time, she is going to sleep. Should I make her sleep forever?" He added with a smirk.

Something inside me wanted his love but it's was clearly hate... so much hate towards me.

Why he hates me? Why?

"Don't you lay a single finger on my family!"

He got more closer than before made my heart beat faster. I squinted my eyes in fear.

I don't want to be weak, not now. I have to be brave. I can't lose.

"Just your sign can make your family free~" He whispers in my ears which made me shivers down my spine. 

I pushed him. But, he didn't budge.

"Taehyung...!" I said as he was so close towards my neck.

"Shh..." He brushes his nose against my neck which moves towards my face, his breathe against mine made me go crazy over him.

I felt he was going to kiss me on lips, I swiftly moved my face to right. His soft lips touches my cheek which made me shiver.

He holds my chin with his fingers made me face him but I was trying hard to get free from his hold. I moved my face left to right side.

"Next time, don't avoid my touch or it will be harder for you." He holds on my chin made me face him more closer, his eyes were starring me deeply.

"You don't have rights to touch me!" I yelled. 

He moves backward. "Sign the contract now! or you.." 

He is trying to threaten me. 

How I'm going to sign the papers for living hell?!

"Sign now!"

I signed the contract papers and with a force I kept the pen on the table which made its quick sound. 

I stood up from the chair and now I finally can get home but as I moved further he pulled me by my wrist which made me sit on the chair again.

"You can't go, we ain't finished." 

"What now...?! Do you want to kill me? Just kill me now! Just finish me!" I said with my all anger that was coming because of him.

"Can you keep silence? You are so noisy." He said annoyingly. 

"Yah! I'm not noisy. You are worst, bad... no, baddest boy in the world." I was still mad at him, I folded my arms against my chest. 

He have to face me now, I will not spare him!

"Do you want me to show you? How bad I can get.." He said furiously made me gulp. 

-

There maybe mistakes

There maybe mistakes... I will edit it afterwards... as I told you before. (Don't hate me for that... I'm a human being... I'm not a robot or computer) 

If you consider that this book is good enough, please give it a vote ❤ I would appreciate it. 🐯

I hope you will like this book as much as I do ❤ Vote or comment please! 🐯 I love you all. ❤