Courage is fire, bullying is smoke.

Singing the first lyrics silently as he waited for Chanyeol to come back.
Baekhyun didn't know if his voice was enough to satisfie Chanyeol.

Cold sweat out of nervousness and fear began to crease on Baekhyun hands. He tried to get rid of it rubbing his hands aggressively on his jeans.

The door opened and Chanyeol came in. Swearing slightly to himself.

Chanyeol got the guitar and began to play. He looked at Baekhyun and raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun didn't sing. He played nervously with his finger.

"Why didn't you sing?" Chanyeol asked pissed.

"I'm-I-sorry"

"Why do I even need to be partnered with you?"

It hurt Baekhyun of course.

"I'll start again."

And Baekhyun began to sing.
At first unsure but he managed it.

Chanyeol looked up. He never ever did expect to hear such a beautiful voice. It was warm and pleasant.

It ended after some minutes and Baekhyun didn't dare to look up.

"Okay."

'Okay?'

"If you keep singing like that there won't be a problem in getting a great project."

Chanyeol didn't tell him that his voice was so warm and pleasant. Like an angel. It was beautiful. He was craving more. He wants to hear it again. But he didn't tell him.

They kept working on it.

Not many words were said. Chanyeol just wrote a few more lyrics and Baekhyun tried to sing it.

Chanyeol noticed everytime Baekhyun sang he shut his eyes and his hands were shaking extremely.

Chanyeol knew he was afraid.

After an hour they came to an end and Baekhyun got a message.

Kyungsoo
4:12 pm
'Yo, where are u? Wanna grab a coffee with me and Luhan?

Baekhyun
4:14 pm
'Uhm ..'

Kyungsoo
4:15 pm
'Common Baek. It's on me. :)'

Baekhyun
4:15 pm
'dunno ..'

Kyungsoo
4:16 pm
'Here I sent you the address xxxx. See u in few min.'

"Do you want to keep sitting there texting with your phone?" A deep voice interrupted him.

"N-no I'll get going, s-sorry"

Baekhyun stood up, hurried to his bag until he stumbled over his own foot. He fell hard on the ground.

He hears Chanyeol laughing and he turned around not caring about the smaller.

Baekhyun blinked and his knees were already hurting. 'This was so stupid omg.' He tried to get up and let out a whimper that didn't get unheard from Chanyeol. The taller turned his head around. Baekhyun had his back turned to him and Chanyeol saw him struggling to get up. It looked a bit painful but he just looked at him until he left.