~Chapter Seven~ (Travis's POV)

I walk over to Kaitlyn so we can discuss the plan.
"Okay so we are gonna pretend to break up and have a huge argument then you go crying and run to Zane and either you hug him or Aphmau pushes you into him and you two kiss."Kaitlyn said
"I'm not sure if he likes me that much yet so Aphmau is not gonna push me but I will do the hug him thing."I reply nervously
"Okay so I will tell Aphmau your idea then we can do something two get Zane to like you a lot."Kaitlyn said
"Okay just don't force him to like me a lot please..."I reply
"Got it but if you two make out tonight it was your fault." Kaitlyn said teasing me
"Okay..But if we do it's gonna be in your room."I said
"No."Kaitlyn said
"Ok but talk to you later in the fake argument." I said while walking in the party.I scan the room and look for Zane so when I cry I know where he is.Me and Kaitlyn get in our spots and we start having the argument.She ends up slapping me which makes me cry but I know that's what she was aiming for.I ran to Zane and cry in his jacket he wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.
"What's wrong Travis?"Zane whispers to me in my ear (just got to say it twice XD)
"Me and Kaitlyn broke up and she slapped me..."I said sobbing
"It's okay now Travis..."Zane said comforting to me. I feel him sit down which brings me down and I'm now on his lap I wrap my legs around his waist and he pulls me closer to him and comforts me.
This is so sweet of him...I didn't know he would do this...Too bad I'm faking me getting my feelings hurt but my face hurts though...
I wrap my arms around his neck and I place my head on his shoulder and he whispers stuff in my ear like "It's okay" or "Im here for you" all that sweet stuff.Aphmau and Kaitlyn high five and take pictures and send them too me. Zane smiles and I can tell even if he has his mask on.I bite his shoulder on accident and I feel him hold me tighter.
"Sorry Zane!"I said panicking through some left over tears.
"It's okay."Zane said
"I am gonna go get some cupcakes want some?" I ask as I move my head off his shoulder and look at him in the eyes and he stares at me and blushes because how it looks (me when writing the part:hehehe~~~~ I can see it I SHIP IT).
"I take that as a yeah"I said as I get up
"Wait!Im coming with you!" Zane said
"Okay!" I said as I wipe the tears that are still on my face I feel someone hold my hand and I look over and Zane's holding my hand and blushing.
"Um Zane?" I said kind of confused
"Oh um sorry!" Zane said letting go of my hand
"No it's okay! I was just confused.."I said wanting to hold his soft hand again.
"Oh. I just want to hold your hand because I don't want Kaitlyn too hurt you again.."Zane said shyly
"Oh okay!"I replied while now holding his hand and walking to the kitchen to get cupcakes.
~~~~End of Chapter Seven~~~~