Chapter 22

" Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."

-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

********

5 days later

" Here you go ." The doctor smiled when he finished changing the bandages from your wound.

" Thank you " you returned the smile with a shy one " Mmm Dr.Han? "

" Yes ?"

" When can I go home ?" You asked

" Well... your wound is healing fast but still it's not healed, So.... It's better for you to stay here for one or two weeks " He said

You sighed and looked down " I see.."

" I could have sent you home if I was sure you can handle it but.... I must confirm you're totally alright." He smiled "  Jeon Jungkook sshi is outside, I will let him in ." He added with a bow before walking away.

It wasn't like you hated it here but it still a hospital plus you felt bad for the people who are coming to visit you every day especially Jungkook, he even bring his work to do it here, sometimes you randomly woke up in the late night only to find him working or sleeping in the Sofa while holding his files.

Who won't feel bad ?

" Y/N sshi" You heard a male voice but it wasn't the one you were expecting.

The handsome man stood next to the door with a smile "May I come in ?"

" Of course " You smiled and hardly fixed your position in sitting one, The man noticed and hurried to help you by holding your arm and fixing the pillow behind your back " Thank you "

" Anytime " He smiled and sat in the chair next to you " Jungkook is talking to the doctors ..... So how are you? "

" Getting better, Taehyung sshi " you smiled

" Happy to hear this, You survived with a miracle " Taehyung sighed " That lady is known for her psycho personality "

You nodded looking down when remembered the pain you felt that time, You didn't know why she would want to stab you and Jungkook didn't mention anything and you were scared to ask.

" What happened to her ?" You asked

" Before, she was convicted with 20 years of prison but it seems she'll be needing to get used to be jailed " he smiled " But all this doesn't matter now, right Y/N? "

You smiled

" Aha .... I see you smiling with another man behind my back, Aren't you now baby? " Jungkook entered and walked directly toward Taehyung pushing away from the chair to kiss you cheek.

" You B-----" Taehyung glared at him from the floor, obviously cursing him.

" Go find your own woman and smile with her aishhh " Jungkook glared back then looked at you with a smile " How is my cheater wife doing ?"

You laughed

He held your hand " Guess what .."

" What ?" Taehyung asked

" Aaisshh " Jungkook shook his head and looked back at the man " Hyung?  You have no manners ?"

He rolled his eyes and walked to the Sofa " Fine Fine I won't hear .." He cover his ears and flashed a fake smile " Happy ?"