Chapter 32

I know, I know.
There is no need for you guys to kill me. I am sorry for disappearing....again
But I swear I was really busy.
And now...
ENJOY!!!

Lunch with the Santobello's wasn't what I expected.

I expected something like a dull conversation resulting in an argument and ending it all up with a simple gun fight. But the idea of my imagination didn't quite happen.

Instead Felix took us to a beautiful quiet restaurant. We took the elevator and stopped on the sixth floor. The restaurant wasn't what I imagined either. What I imagined was a fancy five star restaurant full of critics and awkward rich people. But instead I saw a quiet sunny diner.

It was an open area with the most beautiful view I have ever seen. I could almost see the whole Italia from here. The design was quite simple yet classical at the same time.

Yes, I admit having to sit with the devilishly handsome enemy Mafia leader with his gorgeous cousin and my blackmailer wasn't what I would call normal, but I did spend some nice time. I took my sweet time to listen Christopher and Felix talk.

"Yes, and then you shot me in the leg" Felix exclaimed with a roll of his eyes.

"You deserved it. Don't try to deny it." Christopher answered calmly but I sensed the little chuckle that threatened to escape his lips.

"What? You shot him in the leg?" I exclaimed in shock. Christofer met my eyes.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, Gabriella I did."

"Why would you even do that?" I asked bewildered.

"Let's not forget who he is, Gabriella. And yes, I did deserve it." Felix chuckled.

"

I am not even going to ask." I chuckled while raising my hands in surrender.

"Alright, now let's discuss what we have to do with Gabriella" Christopher pushed his plate of pasta away.

"You don't have to do anything with me." I rolled my eyes.

"No, we do. You'll need to hide yourself. You can't walk around looking like...that." Christopher cleared his throat.

"Like that? What is that supposed to mean?"

"No offense, Princess but you look like a piece of meat. You grab too much attention. Ivan will recognize you in a second. That's why you'll need to become a whole other person"

I was still too shocked about being a piece of meat to realize what he said. What does he want me to do? Change my whole identity?

"What do you mean by becoming a new person? I won't be getting a plastic surgery if that's what your implying on" I crossed my arms.

"Yes, that's exactly what we shall do. Thanks for giving me the idea. " Christopher said sharply causing my eyes to widen.

I heard Felix's snicker which he tried to turn into a cough. Christofer sent him a pointed look.

"I know a great surgeon. I'll call him up. You'll be the next Michael Jackson." Antonio muttered while stuffing his face with bacon.

"Tell me, Gabby. Can you do the moon walk?" Felix questioned.