Chapter 13

After the intense "session" with Jin and Namjoon Taehyung fell asleep naked with cum all over him, Jin and Namjoon feel bad for taking a part of the hybrids innocents but they couldn't deny that it get amazing. Jin cleaned Taehyung up and went downstairs o start breakfast, when Jin was done cooking he heard the familiar footsteps of the members coming down the stairs. Jimin was the first one downstairs and when he saw Jin he blushed and looked down to the floor, Jin looked at Jimin suspiciously before preparing everyone's plates. Yoongi and Jimin was sitting next to each other blushing hardcore while Namjoon was looking at the floor the whole time, Jungkook was wondering what was wrong with his hyungs and J-hope was wondering the same thing.

"Okay what's wrong with you guys y'all are being so awkward and I don't like it" Jungkook said crossing his arms having a stem but adorable look in his face.

Jin and Namjoon exchanges looks as well as Jimin and Yoongi. Namjoon was about I say something before he was cut off by Jin.

"Nothing I don't think that we are being awkward I'm still upset with you." Jin said his attitude make a whole 360.

"I don't regret anything that I said" jungkook said shrugging before taking a seat at the table.

"Who put Taehyung's stuff up Hoseok and I got A LOT stuff." Jimin said avoiding eye contact with everybody.

"I did you bastard I had to take al that stuff upstairs. Was it really necessary to get him that much stuff, in fact what did y'all get him" Namjoon said giving the two a waiting look.

"Oh we just got him some clothes, pacifiers, shoes, toys, and some hybrid stuff." Hoseok said counting each off with his fingers.

"Well why didn't you put them up last......night" Namjoon said realizing that they could have heard them.

"Well Hoseok went to bed immediately while I was.....busy" Jimin said glancing from Namjoon to Jin.

"Well Jin can you hurry with breakfast I'm starving" Yoongi said his voice raspy from the lack of sleep and certain activities.

"It's done already somebody should go wake Taehyung up" Namjoon said looking around the room.

"I'll go get him" Hoseok said said desperate to leave the awkward atmosphere.

A few minutes later Hoseok came down with a dazed look on his face.

"What's wrong Hoseok" Namjoon asked a concern in his voice.

"Taehyung isn't in little space and he.....won't come out his room" Hoseok said slumping down in his chair.

Namjoon and Jin shared a look before nodding to each other.

"We'll go talk to him" Jin said patting Hoseok's shoulder.

Jin and Namjoon walked up the stairs slowly trying not to make any sound. When they traced the door Namjoon counted tot three silently before opening the door. In front of them was Taehyung staring blankly at the wall his ears and tail dropping low, Jin's heart broke from the sight.

"Baby boyare yu Okay" Jin asked slowly walking to Taehyung.

"I'm not in little space so don't call me that and you don't even have the right to." Taehyung said his voice bare of any emotions.

"Prin- Taehyung what we did wasn't bad I promise" Namjoon said trying to convince Taehyung that what hey did was okay.

"No Namjoon it isn't okay my father and his friends did that to me and I feel like you only like me for my body." Taehyung said his voice getting hoarse as tears welted in his eyes.

Namjoon and Jin felt horrible, they didn't know that their baby was being used like that.

"Taehyung did you feel disgusting when we did that with you" Jin said sitting next to the boy rubbing his back.

"No and that's the part I don't get when I did it with you to I felt loved and cared for but I know that what we did was filled with lust from you two." Taehyung said tears finally coming out of his eyes.

"Baby no we love you even though we just met we all love you and we have different ways of showing it, sometimes we will show you in ways like we did but we also might show it in way like little kisses and cuddles. Never feel like you aren't loved or cared for because we will never make you do anything that you are uncomfortable with big space or little" Namjoon said stroking Taehyung's hair calming the hybrid down also making him purr.

"Well Baby boy how about we go downstairs and get some yummies in your tummy" Jin said tickling Taehyung's stomach causing him to fall into little space.

Taehyung was still tired so he just sat on Jin's lap sucking his thumb "Yummy tummy"

Jin smiled while picking Taehyung up and taking him downstairs to enjoy some breakfast. Jin places Taehyung on his chair while he went to go fix him a mini plate, Jin placed the plate on the table and placed Taehyung on his lap.

"What do you want to start with baby boy eggs or bacon" Jin asked picking up the fork.

"Eggies" Taehyung said opening his mouth so Jin could feed him, which he did.

"Well Princess today we are gonna have cuddles and movies so after breakfast we are gonna get you dressed alright." Namjoon said stuffing his face with Jin's amazing food.

"Otay Joonie appa. Minnie appa, Yoonie appa, and Soekie appa come to?" Taehyung asked his puppy eyes (even though he's a feline) making everyone coo.

"Yes we will be there pumpkin" Hoseok said putting his plate in he sink.

"Yay" Taehyung said as Jin feeds him some more food.

Through out this whole interaction Jungkook was feeling envious and wanted the attention like Taehyung but he can't shake the feeling he had when Taehyung came downstairs looking so adorable. Jungkook is having a inner battle with himself half of him wants to ignore and beat the shot out the hybrid but the other half ways to cuddle and play with the hybrid all day long. Jungkook having enough fluff for the day excused himself and went to his room while everyone except Taehyung, who started playing with his food, was sorties for the maknae.

Authors note:
Hate all you want the reason the chapters are being delayed is that a new book is coming out I will probably be out around the new year since it's a fresh start and I will have so much inspiration. So until next time my peasants