Chapter 14

Hendry gasp the police kitten shot a net at Ryder but he pushes him out the way making himself get trapped in nets and he wasn't able to push them off because he got electrocuted by them. Ryder gasp and was trying to get lose from the ropes that the kitty catastrophe had tied him in minutes. He looked at Hendry who was groaning in pain making Ryder look scared for the very first time.

"You won't get away with Mayor Humdinger!!" Ryder shouted seeing the mayor laughed.

"Oh but Ryder I have!!" Mayor Humdinger laughs evilly.

~Hours Before~

"RYDER!!!" Skye screams while running into the control room.

Ryder gasp and Hendry chuckle while pulling back from his lover before Skye walks in on seeing them making out. Skye ran in and jump into Ryder's arms making Hendry raise a brow at the pup who was trying to hide inside Ryder's jacket. 

"Hide me!!" Skye chuckle.

Before Ryder can ask why Chase and Zuma came running with pink glitter all over their fur. Hendry has tried hiding his laughter but failed terribly and started to laugh crazy. Ryder blink and watch as the two pups look around for Skye. Then Chase uses his nose and growled when he sniffs Skye in Ryder's arms.

"SKYE GET OUT OF RYDER"S ARMS!!" Chase growled angrily. 

"NOOO!!!" Skye laugh.

"Skye, what is the meaning of this?" Ryder asks glaring at Hendry who finally stop laughing and shrugs his shoulder in an apologetic way.

"Well as you can see Ryder we are cover with PINK GLITTER!!" Zuma growled.

"Will you started it when you prank me with Everest supposedly asking me on a date!" Skye growled back.

"Will you didn't have to GLITTER us with PINK GLITTER!!!" Chase barked.

"Pups please." Ryder tried talking but gasp when Skye stand up in his arms and jump off.

"YOU DIDN"T HAVE THE RIGHTS WITH FOOLING AROUND WITH MY FEELINGS!!" Skye growled back.

"WILL I AM SORRY!! IT"S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN"T CONFUSE YOUR FEELINGS FOR EVEREST!!!" Zuma and Chase said at the same time.

Skye and Ryder gasp in shock and Hendry stop laughing right away and glare at Chase.

"Chase and Zuma stand down. That was too far. Even for you too." Hendry said in a serious voice. 

Skye blinks and ran out the room with Ryder going after her while Hendry looks at the two boy pups who were now feeling terrible about what they said. He sighs and kneels down in front of the pups who were now looking down shame on what they said.

"Look I know you didn't mean it and you were angry what she did. Go and apologize to her. She'll know you didn't mean it." Hendry smiled pushing the pups to go after Skye. 

They smiled and ran after them with Hendry waking behind them. they caught up and Skye was on Ryder lap who was rubbing her fur and whispering something to her. He looks up and smiled when he saw it was the pups and poke at Skye who looks up and stood up and Ryder stood up to walking towards Hendry. Zuma and Chase held their heads down and look at Skye and apologized together making Skye smile. 

"We were idiots. We shouldn't have said that." Zuma whined.

"Yeah, and I mostly shouldn't have said that since you help me get with Rocky when I was too scared to," Chase whined too.

Skye smiled and hug the two pups getting glitter on her fur too. Everyone laugh and Skye pulled back and smiled innocently. 

"For your punishment. I am gonna tell Rocky on you, Chase!!" Skye bark happily and ran out the room with a whining Chase behind.

"NOOOOO DON"T PLEASE!!" Chase whined with Zuma running after them.

Ryder and Hendry laugh seeing the pups run away. Hendry smiled and looked at Ryder who was smiling at the pups running away. Ryder blinks and look at him and blush deep red because he was just watching him. Hendry chuckle and pulled his lover close to him and kiss him making Ryder lean close to kiss and wrap his arms around Hendry's neck. They pulled back and they were smiling while looking into each other's eyes.

"Come one. Let's go out to eat." Hendry said pulling back and grabbing Ryder's hand.

"What about the pups?" Ryder asks while they walk into the garage. 

"They'll be fine. Come no. " Hendry got on his motorcycle and gave Ryder a helmet who accepted it and put it on just like Hendry did. " Hang on." 

They drove out the garage when the door opens leaving the watchtower and the pups. Ryder smiled and held tightly making Hendry smirk and drive faster but not to fast to cause an accident. They made it to Porter's Cafe and they went inside the cafe and sat next to the window. Hendry smiled remembering the past making Ryder chuckle.

"What are you thinking?" Ryder asks seeing Mr. Porter handing them menu.

"Well...this is the place where we first meet each other, Ryder." Hendry smiled softly putting his hand on top of Ryder who blushes but smiled.

"Y-Yeah...." Ryder whispers while holding Hendry's hand tightly.

Hendry smiled and look through the menu. They order their smoothies and enjoy their date which Ryder blush when Hendry told Mr. Porter who ask Hendry where Katie was but Hendry told him that he is dating Ryder and that their on their date. They finish their smoothies and Hendry had his arm around Ryder's waist while Ryder leans close to him but gasp when he felt Hendry stop.

"Hendry?" Ryder asks looking at his boyfriend to see anger and terror on his face.

"Haahahaaa!! Ryder!!" Ryder gasp and turn around to see Mayor Humdinger laughing. 

"Mayor Humdinger!! What do you want!?" Ryder growled while looking at him.

"I see you found my pathetic and useless son." Mayor Humdinger laugh.

Ryder eyes went wide and turn to Hendry who was shaking in anger and hatred. 

'S-Son....H-Hendry his s-son..' Ryder thought while feeling hurt.

"R-Ryder I'm not on his side. I promise I was gonna tell you sooner.....I-I just c-couldn't find the time..." Hendry said looking at Ryder with worried eyes.

"I-I..." Ryder said looking at Mayor Humdinger laughing evilly and back at Hendry who was shaking.

Soon the kittens came out and they smirk at Ryder and Hendry who push Ryder behind him and looked at him.

"I promise I will explain everything," Hendry said looking at Ryder in the eyes. 

Ryder nod trusting Hendry and look forward not knowing the police kitten was behind them. Hendry gasp when the police kitten shot a net at Ryder but he pushes him out the way making himself get trapped in nets and he wasn't able to push them off because he got electrocuted by them. Ryder gasp and was trying to get lose from the ropes that the kitty catastrophe had tied him in minutes. He looked at Hendry who was groaning in pain making Ryder look scared for the very first time.

"You won't get away with Mayor Humdinger!!" Ryder shouted seeing the mayor laughed.

"Oh but Ryder I have!!" Mayor Humdinger laughs evilly.

Ryder groans and presses his pad not letting Humdinger or the kittens know and hope his pups would be able to save him and Hendry.

~Watch Tower~

Rocky and Skye were in the main room seeing the birds fly by and seeing the pups playing while Zuma and Chase were washing. Rocky chuckle but gasp when their collars starting blinking and look at Skye who looks at Rocky scared. Something was wrong and Ryder wasn't here.