5

*Fab out here wildin so I'm changing who's gonna be Normani's cousin*

NORMANI

I sit in the kitchen of my parents house with Lauren and the twins, tryna dodge helping cook.

"You come over and eat my food, the least you can do is help," My mom says to me.

"I'm your child," I smile innocently at her.

"An expensive child," My dad mumbles.

I gasp and Lauren laughs, "They're right Mani."

I arch my brow and cock my head back, "Oh? Is that so?"

She tries hugging me and I duck, swerving away from her. She smiles and keeps her arms open, "I love you."

"Mmh," I say.

"I'll help next time, I promise," I say while hugging my parents.

Lauren and Amaiyah stay in the kitchen to help cook while Elijah plays with his toys in the living room. I go through the different seasons of 'American Horror Story' and decide to watch episodes from the 'Hotel' season.

"Let's get into the top threeeee!!!!" I yell.

Gaga pops up and I snap my fingers, "THAT RAH RAH BITCH!"

I briefly look behind me to see how far along the food was coming, but stop when I see my cousin Christopher, or as people know him, Frank Ocean coming down the stairs.

I scream and run to him, jumping into his arms. He holds me just as tight as I do him and shakes me a little.

"When did you get here?!"

"This morning, I was just sleeping off the jet lag," He says.

"What are you doing here?! You finally came out of hiding?" I ask.

"I missed my favorite cousin, it's been too long," He smiles.

"Mhmm, are we too ghetto for you?"

He gasps and puts me down, playfully clutching his chest, "Never!"

"Show up more than twice a year," I blow him a kiss and go back to the couch.

"Ay, ay, captain!" He jokes.

He starts interacting with Lauren and the kids and I focus back on the show. All these icons in this season.

"C'mon Angela! Act, yes!" I yell as they show the scene of her filming in a motel.

Maybe I ship her and Gaga's characters.

But ugh, her and Donavan is a ship, if you put aside how much she used him.

I feel Lauren kiss the top of my head and tilt it back as she hovers over me. She smirks and taps my forehead, "I can hear the gears turning."

I gesture to the TV and she nods, "A polygamist ship."

I smile and place my hand on her cheek, "Yesss!"

I catch a whiff of the food cooking and pull her face down to mine.

"Babe, feed your wife," I pout.

She chuckles and pecks my lips, "Almost done."

"What are you gonna do with the kids later?" I ask

"I don't know yet but your cousin's coming with."

__

I balance two trays of used glasses and head to the kitchen, giving it to one of the busboys. I take new ones back out to the bar and stack them underneath the countertop.