Mike ° I'm here (4)

Summary; Read part 1, 2, and 3
Moving on...

Y/N POV

"Y/N COME HERE! FOUND YOUR OLD STUFF!" Mom yelled from the basement, I raced down the stairs and into the basement.

I saw mom opening up a box that said,

'Y/n & Mike 1983'

I gulped a dry lump in my throat and remembered what happened 2 months ago when he snuck into my room to apologise. I haven't seen Mike due to me ignoring him, it's like he doesn't exist anymore. I sat down and pulled out something from the box.

My fingers gripped tightly onto a smaller box, once I pulled it out I saw that it was a connect four game. We use to play like everyday when we weren't at school or weren't playing D&D with the others. My memories rushed back to me and I exhaled.

RING RING* RING RING*

I placed down the game and made my way upstairs to get the phone.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, you ready to go to the theater to watch Poltergeist?" He asked, I blushed back and was in love. I found a new guy who made me laugh and blush every 10 seconds.

"Yeah, I can't believe you're making me watch this!" I argued back on the phone. His chuckle made me smile,

"You're doing it because you love me... I'll leave and pick you up now?" He replied, I agreed and placed the phone down.

Mike POV

Tonight was a D&D campaign, we were already 8 hours into the campaign and I wasn't winning at all.

"You okay Mike?" Dustin asked, I nodded and just snapped out of my thoughts.

"We know you're thinking about her- I'm not thinking about El" I spat back, Will nodded and raised his brows...

"Yeah, we know. We were gonna say 'Y/n'." Will replied. I licked my lips and looked down, we paused the campaign.

"She broke up our friendship, for good. A-nd now I feel like a complete nit-wit because I've realised that she means the world to me... Guys, I-I think I love her..." I whispered then clenched my jaw. They all just smiled lightly.

"Well, you can't confess your love now. She's dating the new guy. She only just told me 2 days ago." Lucas spoke, I raised my brow and clenched my fist.

"The new guy? I didn't event know we had a new guy? Pfft. " I spat back with jealousy in my words. Will nodded and stood up.

"I bet you he's a knuckle head and a mouth breather." I mentioned just getting angry, Dustin laughed and so did I.

"Maybe... I don't know the guy personally." Lucas mentioned, I gave off a look of disgust.

"What's his name?" I spat out. Dustin gulped.

"Richie or something." Dustin spoke.

~~~~~~~ouuu should it end here? 😂❤️