7 Days|Keith Powers, part 2

y/n

the hotel room was over the top, just as expected. Since we were only staying the night, we decided it was best to unpack the clothes we were wearing tonight and tomorrow. I pull out some shorts and a tank top for tonight, and a white sundress with some slides for tomorrow. Before I could zip my suitcase back up, Ana scoffs in disgust, sticking her hand inbetween the zippers.

"I don't know what made you think you were gonna stay your ass in this hotel room tonight. We're going out, no discussion." She reopened my suitcase and carefully pulled out the folded clothes before landing on one of my favorite party dresses. It was insanely simple but I loved it.

"This will do," she mumbled to herself

"This will do," she mumbled to herself. She dug to the bottom to reveal my red bottoms.
"Oh, no ma'am. Put them back." I snatched them from her hands and returned the to their rightful place. I saved up way too many paychecks to be wearing those whenever I please, I'm not rich. Special occasions only boo.
She rolled her eyes and pulled another pair, which were knee high sequin.

"Get dressed and be ready at 8." She said, walking into the bathroom. I threw my hands up in defeat and sighed. I knew we had to be up early to catch the boat but Ana didn't want to hear it. Since she got in the shower first I decided to explore the hotel.

I grabbed my room key,phone and pulled my debit card out of wallet. I put them both in my phone case and reattached it to my phone, heading out.

"I want some ice..." I mumbled. I knew hotels usually had ice machines at the end of the hall, so I quickly paced to the elevators. Since I didn't have a cup on hand, I placed my hand against the button quickly pressed it once. A couple pieces fell out, but slipped from out of my hand. I did this multiple times until I got a decent amount and threw the cubes in my mouth.

I turned around and a familiar looking guy giggling at me.

really?

I shook my head at what he might have witnessed. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked, walking towards the elevator.
He followed. "Long enough to know you like to eat ice." He laughed again before showing me his phone screen. It was a video of me, captioned "Where is this girl's cup? 🤦🏽‍♂️😂" I gasped and tried to snatch his phone out of his hand. Before I could ask him to delete it, he rose both hands in the air and quickly send it out to his snapchat story.

I frowned. "Well if you're going to post me, at least let me add you."

He lowered his phone. "Fair enough." I added him by snapcode and he added back almost immediately.

"So where are you from?"

"Nashville, you?"

He chuckled. "I figured." I cocked my head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you sound like this." He spoke in a terrible country accent. I couldn't help but laugh. My accent was pretty light for the most part. "I do not. Where are you from?"

"Sacramento."

"Oooh, Cali. It's beautiful out there."
Before we knew it, the elevator stopped at the second floor.

"well, nice to formally meet you..."

"y/n."

"...y/n. Keith." He smiled at me one last time before walking off into the casino. As he walked off I kept my eyes on him until the elevator door shut. I realized there was literally nothing else for me to do, I went back up to the 12th floor and prayed Ana wouldn't be much longer.

I slid my key and the green light blinked twice, indicating that the door was unlocked. I walked in and decided to spend time repacking my suitcase. Ana was considerate enough to take all my stuff out while still keeping them folded, so all I really had to do was fit them back in the suitcase.

Once Ana got out, I showered, got dressed, and we were out, 8:30 on the dot.

The club we went to was pretty close to the hotel so we decided to walk. The line seemed to be moving at a pretty decent pace. GG by NBA Youngboy played through the club speakers at we walked in.

"Oooh, what they know about Youngboy?" Ana yelled.

"Ian got no respect, you might think I'm dumb. I'm 17 with a whole lotta money, fuck you!"
I rapped the lyrics to myself while looking for a place to sit. Ana was already gone about her buisness. I found a seat at the bar and snagged a drink from the gentleman beside me offering to buy one. Surprisingly, he pretty much left me alone after.

"Just a sprite, please."

I refreshed my snap and saw Keith posted something 7 seconds ago. I decided to wait and watch other stories before scrolling back up to his. It was a video of him millyrocking. I shook my head and rewatched it, realizing he was at the same club I was in.

Someone grabbed my shoulder and I jumped, nearly knocking over the contents of my glass. "Come on, you're not sitting the night out!"
I quickly finished my drink before allowing Ana to pull me from the bar and into the crowd.

I had to admit, I was having the time of my life. My feet were going to kill me when I got back to the hotel. The DJ slowed it down with some old school. Ana and I decided to dance with each other.

"Mind if I steal her for a minute?" I looked to my left and saw none other than Keith. Ana rose her eyebrows. "Be my guest."
_
so im stuck on who i want to do next. 😭Whichever name the first comment has is who im writing the next one about. 😬