5. Inches Away

Him..

"Pick up. Pick up, dammit!" I breathed.

"God! Nice to talk to you too. Are you finally home? What the hell took you so long?" Jake replied.

"Stop talking and listen. I need your help."

"At five in the morning?" He yawned.

"Yes. I need you to come here as fast as you can." I said urgently.

"What? Why?"

"I can't explain right now. Just come quickly."

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why. Are you drunk?" He asked.

"Jake, listen, I need you to come now and say that you were locked out of your apartment and you want to spend the night." I explained my plan.

Again, freak.

"Dean, do you have a woman at your place right now?" He asked.

"Yes!" I replied with a ray of hope.

"And she wants to sleep with you but you already had your share tonight so you need me to come over so that we can stop her plans. Right?"

"No. Quite the opposite, in fact." I sighed in defeat.

"Then how does me being there help? Did you lose your touch with women, cousin?" He gasped teasingly.

"Stop being annoying and get your ass here instantly!"

"The things men do for a good lay..." I heard him mutter.

This isn't about a lay.

What is she doing to me? I have never wanted a woman that much. And I definitely have never ever asked for help to get a woman. And honestly, as much as it fucking absolutely terrifies me to say so, I don't think I want to sleep with her just yet. Actually, I don't think I just want to sleep her...

I'll be damned if what I'm thinking is true. But here I am, willing to take anything she would give me right now. Even if it was just a night with her in the same bedroom.

"Fine, fifteen minutes." He sighed.

"How the hell am I gonna delay her from sleeping for fifteen minutes? Come sooner."

"Who is she anyway to make you want her that much yet can't have her? That's so unlike you." He rubbed it in my face.

"Shut up and get here already! I'll tell you everything later. Just come quickly."

"Okay, okay. I'll be there in a bit." Jake said before we hung up.

Okay, now I need to stall her. Don't let her fall asleep before Jake comes, that's all I need to do. Should be easy.

I walked to the bedroom door and knocked twice.

"Come in." She said and I did. She was wearing a cute little cotton hot pink shorts that rounded those cheeks perfectly and a black tank top that showed the rise of her beautiful cleavage.

I should stop staring at her. I really should. I really really should, like tonight if possible!

"Uhm.. I didn't find any other pajamas in here. I'm sorry. I can change. I can sleep in one of the dresses I have." She opened one of her suitcases again.

"No!" I all but shouted.

Could this get any worse?

"I mean," I cleared my throat, "that's fine. You can stay in that." I waved my hand, trying to act cool.