- 60 -

"It's them. They just sent us information on where they were keeping Tae. They said we can get Tae in exchange of the Data."

At this, Jungkook's head suddenly snapped up. His eyes widened and he hurried to stand, grabbing Yoongi's arm in desparation. "W-Where is Tae? We should save him, hyung! We can't let him stay with them for even just a day. T-They're awful people..." And with a tears falling from his eyes, Jungkook continued, "They'll hurt him. They will hurt my Tae Tae."

Yoongi placed his hands on the younger boy's shoulder and squeezed him tightly. He looked straight at Jungkook's imploring eyes. "We will, Jungkook. We will save Taehyung," he said with finality in his voice.

This was his mission. Nobody else should get hurt but him. If needed, he would risk his life to get Taehyung back.

P-please make everything okay.

He remembered Taehyung's words. He had promised him, and he would keep that promise.

Standing up, Yoongi looked at what was remaining of their group. "We'll have to plan this through since this is clearly a trap. Now that they know we've found the-"

Wait.

They knew.

How did that happen? They were not supposed to know that they already found the data.

The only ones who knew were H, P and Jungkook. But the ambush... Judging from what Namjoon just narrated to them, they've already been ambushed even before Yoongi and Jimin was able to reach the van and tell anyone.

So how could they possibly...

Yoongi hastily went to Jimin, his mind turning with so many thoughts. The confused younger boy only frowned as Yoongi began searching his pockets and patting various parts of his body.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi was about to explain to him what he was thinking when he found what he was looking for. Right there, inside Jimin's right jacket pocket, was a small microphone.

It shouldn't be there.

Jimin was already wearing a lapel on his collar so that he could communicate with everyone else if needed. He should not be wearing this one.

"How did it get there?" Jimin asked, voicing out Yoongi's thoughts at that moment.

Yoongi pursed his lips. The small device looked familiar, simply because he was pretty sure Hope owned something like this. Yoongi turned the microphone here and there, his frown getting deeper when he saw the logo of the mic.

It was the same trademark Hope placed on all of his devices. This was definitely Hoseok's.

"Hope, is this yours?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok walked towards him to see the object closer.

His eyes widened as he grabbed the object. "The heck! Yes, this is mine. How did it even get to Jimin's pocket?"

"Maybe you're the one who placed it there," Jungkook inserted, voice full of contempt. Everyone was surprised because no one had ever seen this side of Jungkook.

The unexpected words from the younger made Hoseok's eyes widen and he shook his head furiously. "I did not! I would not be stupid enough to put something that's obviously mine just to get myself blamed."

Jungkook snorted, refusing to listen. It was like the real Jungkook left his body. His eyes gazed at Hoseok as if he had taken everything away from him. And maybe that's really what was in the younger boy's mind right now.