Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs

I groan out loudly when I felt a sharp pain on my face.

"Camila! Wake up." I hear a voice, shaking me violently as I groan.
Whoever's waking me up. Is going to fucking die.

I decide to ignore them and roll over to my stomach to continue my beautiful sleep, when I don't hear or feel anything disturbing me anymore, I smile as I slowly drift back to sleep.

The smile is instantly wiped off my face when I suddenly felt cold liquid being dumped on me and I shoot up, jumping out of my couch as I cursed.
"Fuck! What the hell!!?"

I turn around to see Dinah and I glared at her angrily.
"What the heck Dinah?!" I exclaimed angrily.
I really regret giving her a spare key to my house.

She smirks and rolls her eyes before her expression turns to serious.
"No. 'What the heck' is why the hell is our fucking English teacher in your room?!" She whisper-yells at me.

My eyes go wide and I gulp.
Holy fuck. I forgot about her!

She eyes me curiously and taps her feet impatiently.
"Well, Chanch?"

I groan out loudly and run my fingers through my now-wet hair, sending a glare towards Dinah before sighing.

"She was at the party last night." I say and Dinah gives me a shocked expression.

"Oh shit. Did she catch you? Is that why she's here because you bribed her into having sex with you so that you wouldn't get in trouble at school? Oh my god, it is isn't it—"

"Dinah!" I exclaim, blushing as I shot her a glare.
She immediately closes her mouth and motions for me to continue.

"No. I don't know why she was there but I found her crying and shit and I stayed with her. Turns out, she fell asleep on me so I called you, telling you I was leaving and well... Took her here. Her phone wasn't with her and I couldn't just leave her in the car or anything so I didn't have much of a choice." I explained.

Dinah eyes me for a moment before nodding her head.
"Dang. Well what the hell are you going to do now?"

I shrug and glance upstairs.
"I'll just tell her what happened. Not a big deal."

She hums and looks down before sighing out loudly, saying something inaudible for me to hear.
I squint my eyes and raise my eyebrows.
"What?"

She signs out loudly and looks up at me.
"IkissedNormanilastnight." She says quickly and looks back down.

I caught on to what she was saying quickly and my jaw drops.

I feel my eyes widen in shock and I gasp.
"What?! Oh my god! What the hell happened?" I say as I carefully read her expression.

She shrugs and I see tears start dwelling up in her eyes.

Oh no. This can't be good.

"Hey... Shh. C'mere."

She walks to me and I embrace her in our usual bear hug as I rub her back.
I feel her tears start to stain on my shirt but I don't care. This is my bestfriend. This is Dinah. She never cries. So seeing her like this makes me know how hurt she is.

We sit back on the couch and she pulls out from our hug as she gives me a sad grateful smile.

I sit patiently, waiting for her to speak and she clears her throat.
Her voice shaky as she talks.

"I don't know what happened.. W-We were just sitting down on this bench.. It was quiet and peaceful. S-She was leaning on me, talking about how much she misses her grandparents in Texas and I don't know what came o-over me. We were so close to each other, I-I couldn't h-help it. So I leaned in and k-kissed her. She just looked so beautiful. I couldn't resist it anymore." She inhales sharply and I take her hand as I rub small circles on the back of it gently.