INTRODUCTION

"LOVE HAPPENED AGAIN"

  IPKKND continuation

Story starts from 2nd marriage , after dadi revels arnav about second women of his father life , arnav comes to marriage hall not to marry khushi but give her option.

Like always his mind took over control , after big fight with garami gupta and rest of family .He gave choice to khushi either to choose him or her mother

In all this it was khushi who was shattered , she dint even choose anyone and left Marriage hall lifelessly.

_________________________________

After Marriage was called off , raizarda were angry on arnav for being so mean with khushi, she was not at all at  fault . Payal was allowed to meet her family but akash warned her to maintain some distance as his brother won't like it .

Raizarda family

With passing time shyam true colours were out infront of family, anjali finally believed her Husband was fraud , dadi left back to her ashram as shyam used her in his dirty play , anjali was shattered , destroyed completely  .she recoved from her failed Marriage soon with help of family and arnav. She joined back office to keep herself busy . Anjali also wished to meet khushi and ask forgiveness for doubting on her .She even wished to bring back khushi to RM but she was not allowed to do so as her bother had strictly warned everyone to not to meet  khushi .

Family was angry on arnav for being so mean to khushi, they made him understand that khushi was not at fault, there all attempts were failed .either he use to shout at them or leave the conversation in middle in angry .His family was not allowed to meet gupta family or khushi .

Payal use to talk over phone with her family sometimes meet them , but she was always made to  distanced from them .

Arnav Singh raizarda other hand was facing more worst situation, he was dying to meet khushi , hug her , love her  and bring her back to family  but every time his heart melted his mother drying infront of him image flashed infront of him , his mind took control his heart. He was hating himself for making khushi suffer in all this .He was tied up with his mother diserable life and his love  .He is suffering the most but dint let anyone know about it .With passing time he turned back arrogant mighty and restless business man with no heart , no one knew his shattered heart was crying .He dint try to find about khushi how abouts but he knew she was safe with gupta's, nor any one opened khushi topic infront of him . With passing time he stopped hearing about her because gupta's avoided  telling about khushi all he knew was she was settled In Mumbai doing some   job apart from this he dint knew anything and as days passed  the gupta connection was finally  cut when the whole gupta family shifted to Mumbai .They were in talking terms with Payal . Apart from this he dint know anything about khushi.