FOURTEEN

Chapter fourteen!

❞ Feeling hurt and numb

Feeling hurt and numb.

THE YOUNG ADULT WOKE UP PAINED by the things she found out about her parents which wasn't a lot.

It was really early, but sleep wasn't in her favor.

She didn't know what she could have done to them to let them hate her so much.

Disappointed was something she was definitely feeling. Some how that was towards herself, Aurora Rose White was someone who was afraid to let somebody down.

Aurora didn't notice that a tear slid down her cheek. She wiped away her tears and got up from her bed.

Yes, her bed.

The Mikealson family had been kind enough to let her live here for a while. Since she helped and it's not safe for her. Marcel and some of his man already saw her. Plus she just discovered that she's not human, but a banshee — or something along the lines like that.

Aurora heard a knock on her door and licked her chapped lips. "Come in."

Elijah opened the door and walked in. "Hayley's been missing, Klaus and I are going to look for her. Do you want to help us?"

Rory looked shocked at what the vampire said. "Yeah, let me just freshen up."

Elijah nodded and left the room. He sympatized the girl, Rebekah loved as a sister.

She took a quick shower and pulled her long hair into a ponytail. She was dressed into a skirt with a white sweatshirt tugged in and some boots.

She jogged down the stairs and pulled her jacket on.

Aurora turned the doorknob and pulled the door open.

She got into the car and leaned her head against the widow, falling asleep almost immediately.

The blond took a glance at her.

Klaus was trying to get Aurora to wake up but wasn't having much luck.
"Oh god so help me, why isn't she waking up!" Klaus asked puzzled and tucked on his curls.

Elijah didn't reply, he simply was watching with amusement. Never had he seen his brother so stressen about waking someone up. Usely he would have already hurt them but with her he was delicate.