Turning tables

Just when everyone thought things couldn't get any worse, they find out that they've always been a lot worse and then they keep getting worse. Sakura's case was coming to a close, Sasuke was no longer considered a rogue, what else? Tobi? Tobi was never a separate problem, he had always been a part of the Akatsuki, which was the source of trouble. But when he introduced himself as someone else, that's when he became an additional trouble.

Kakashi was flabbergasted by the sight of the person who introduced himself as Tobi but was instead someone no one thought was still alive.
"I'm not dreaming" Kakashi thought to himself "but it could only be a dream. How come Obito was standing right before my eyes when he died twenty years ago"

"Surprised huh? You thought you checked my death?" Obito argued, showing disappointment in his former teammate "It's useless to try talking to you. You moved on considering your teammate dead" Obito added in a sad tone.

Watching this unexpected scene, Sakura grew more positive that every Akatsuki member may actually have a good reason for his wrongdoings. For a moment, she believed that those people were too devastated by their tragedies that they chose revenge as the only payback. Once again, there's another member who's been thrown under the bus which made him seek revenge. Despite the anger Sakura is holding against Obito for copying Sasuke's sword, she now feels sorry to hear how humiliated he felt. She somehow wanted to really blame Konoha, but these are only rare exceptions. Pein isn't an exception... YET.
Sakura reminded herself of who her main aim is. She turned her gaze towards him to check, but she was surprised when she saw him getting prepared to attack Obito from the back. Before she could say or do anything, she heard Sasuke yelling.

"Obito! Watch out".

"Don't waste your energy, Sasuke, this traitor is no longer needed" Pein said.

"Not if I have something to say about it" Sakura said while clenching her fist and heading towards Pein.

Everyone froze in shock; Naruto, Kakashi and the others got confused when Sakura announced rebellion against the leaf and then acted otherwise. On the other hand, the Akatsuki members, who believe Pein to be the strongest, couldn't believe that their leader was beaten up by a single punch. He could've fought, but he thought it wasn't needed. Sakura wasn't his aim, and he wouldn't dare to hurt her for reasons he decided to keep to himself.

"How come?" Deidara muttered in shock.

"Never underestimate a girl's power" a proud Sakura said, wearing a smirk and placing her foot on a thrown-down Pein "That was for killing Jiraiya and this one is for framing me"
Sakura raised her fist as high as she could and intended to complete her revenge but stopped as soon as she heard Pein muttering "I thought doing that would bring you to your big brother, Sakura".