#14 Sting Eucliffe (You Get Called A Cute Couple)

You and Sting were riding on a public bus because you both missed the school bus and it was Sting's fault because setting his hair suddenly became much more important than not being late for school.

You looked outside the window and watched the many stores glide passed you. It's been a while since you've been on this route seeing as the school bus takes another route. It felt a little weird, like you and Sting weren't going to school but rather on a date.

You blushed at the thought, although he's already your boyfriend things like that make you shy for some reason.You broke out of your unruly thoughts and gazed over at Sting.

He had his cell phone in his hands and he was playing guess the anime character. He looked so cute when he was concentrating but suddenly his facial expression turned into one of confusion. You looked down at the screen, identifying the character.

You smiled and leaned over to Sting and whispered, "Kirito."

He looked down at you, "Kirito?"

"Yeah, that's whose on your screen."

"Thanks," he kissed your forehead and typed away.

Suddenly the bus came to a halt and you and Sting jerked slightly to the front. Sting looked up and asked, "are we here already?"

"Nope," you replied.

Sting smiled brightly and went back to his game.

"Why are you smiling? Are you happy that we might be late for school mister?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe, maybe not." He smirked.

"Oh hey Sting, get up would you." You said getting up from your seat.

Sting looked at you like you were a crazy person and mumbled, "but we aren't there yet?"

"Look," you pointed to two old ladies that, you would assume just arrived on the bus, come your way. "seeing as there's no seats, we should offer ours."

"Fine," Sting sighed and put his phone away as the two old ladies stopped infront of you both, you smiled at them.

"Let me handle this," Sting mumbled. "You two lovely ladies can gladly take our seats."

You looked up at Sting to see him smiling widely at the two old women.

"Ah such kind children, thank you." One of them said.

They took their seats and you heard other people get on the bus as well. You reached up into the air to take hold of one of the handle bars, for safety reasons but alas, you were too short.

You kept trying to reach the handle bar when you noticed Sting look at you with an amused expression- who might I add was holding the handle bar gloriously.

You opened your mouth to say something but suddenly you jerked foward and collided into Sting's chest and you felt his arm snake around your waist holding you securely.

Thanks a lot inertia but I don't actually mind because he's so warm.

"Sucks to be short," he smirked down at you.

You looked up and giggled, "no. If I weren't short, I wouldn't be in the arms of this tall, blond and handsome boy that's infront me." You wrapped your arms around him.

"Don't you mean hot?" He bragged with a smirk.

"Way to ruin the moment bee," you frowned but still hugged Sting.

You heard him chuckle.

"You young ones make such a cute couple, reminds me of the time when I was in love." The old lady next to you both complimented.

You and Sting turned to face the old lady. You blushed at the thought of the women eavesdropping on yours and Sting's conversation.

"Thank you, miss." You said shyly and Sting rubbed the back of his neck.

"You, young girl, found yourself a charmer and sweet boy. You should always appreciate him." She advised.

You smiled shyly at her words, "I do, miss. He's the sweetest guy ever."

"I see," she shifted her gaze from me to Sting. "And you my boy, you've found a girl that's beautiful inside and out. That's a rare trait to have so always treasure her."

"I plan to for a very long time, mam." He chuckled. "Hope she can put up with me forever."

The old women smiled and you looked up at Sting suprised. Was he serious about being with you forever? Sting is certainly unpredictable.

"Forever is not long enough." You chuckled and hugged Sting even tighter, resting your head against his chest.

" You chuckled and hugged Sting even tighter, resting your head against his chest

A/N: Hey! Latest update. So excited. I hope you guys liked this. It's been a while since I've had this bus idea so I finally decided to write it!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading,
AnisaEucliffe