Chapter Eleven

You relaxed as Yoongi dried your hair in your bedroom, his tail gently against your leg. If you were a cat you were one hundred percent sure you'd be purring right now.

"How's the pain?" He asked, his lips ghosting your ear so you could hear what he was saying over the obnoxious sound of the hair dryer that he absolutely hated.

He hated the constant sound with a passion as it irritated his ears to an extent, but seeing you so happy with him drying your hair for you made him not want to stop.

Once he had finished you learn your head back on his shoulder, his chest against your back and he let out a low purr.

"Thank you." Was all you managed to whisper out, his arms around your waist gently as he licked your neck softly.

"It's no problem." He hummed softly.  You could have melted with the way he was treating you.

"Miss Y/N!" Taehyung burst in. Yoongi lifted his head, but his grip on you remained. "The others are back! They brought food and everything for you!" He went to grab your hand but Yoongi growled.

"Yoongi." You warned lightly and the panther let you go, sighing in defeat and Taehyung grabbed your hand and dragged you down the stairs.

There were five boys nestled in a pillow tent, room for Taehyung, Yoongi and yourself to get in. It was angled perfectly at the TV and you noticed a movie was paused.

"We made this to comfort Miss Y/N!" Taehyung grinned and pulled you inside. You noticed however, he didn't lay beside you, and there was a gap.

They were saving that for Yoongi due to the protective mood he was in. You laid down and immediately felt the body of Yoongi holding you, a blanket being pulled across you all.

"This isn't the kind of film I'd usually watch but." Jungkook giggled softly and pressed play. You noticed that the movie was the fault in our stars.

You also knew the plot off by heart.

Your eyes welled up with tears instantly and you rolled over after ten minutes of watching the film bawling into Yoongi's shirt who didn't even get a chance to protest against your actions.

"Why is she crying?" Hoseok asked. "It hasn't even started properly?"

"She's just emotional." Namjoon explained. "Should we watch a different movie?"

You nodded into Yoongi's shirt, trying to suppress your sniffling.

Yoongi held you gently, in some ways he didn't want this to end, but in other ways he couldn't wait until this cycle had finished. He could not be dealing with an over emotional owner to this extent.

But at the same time you became one hundred times more adorable that convinced Yoongi that if you were to do one more adorable act he'd explode.

It was half way through the next film that you had done exactly that. You had grown tired, and your head had buried into the crook of his neck, lips parted against his skin as you slowly drifted off-

"Excuse me." He muttered softly standing up, letting go of you and exiting the fort. You sat up looking after him. Not knowing what was going on.

But the six other hybrids did. He was nearing his heat, and the first wave of it hit him like a truck.