Mistletoe Lovin'

(Requested)

      It was a chilly night in the quiet neighborhood, a lonesome girl walked among the empty streets shivering ever so slightly while she pulled her scarf up closer to her face to keep her nose from getting as pink as her cheeks. She cursed silently to herself as another gust of wind tossed a small amount of snowflakes at her.

          The sidewalks and cars that were parked at the curbs were blanketed in untouched snow. Her sneakers would make a soft crunch every step she took.

       She walked until she reached a dead end of the road, a flickering lamp post stood in sorrow by itself. A figure stood beside it, she smiled softly when they looked up at her.

      "Hey Keith, did I take long?" She asked and he shook his head.

      "No, you got here just in time. Ready?"

      He smiled warmly at her and held his arm out.

       "M'lady."

   He joked and she let out a short giggle before linking her arm with his.

     They began to walk together down the empty streets. Their destination, Lance's house.

      _________ had known Keith for a year now and she had grown to like him alot. She still wasn't sure how she really felt about him but, she knew that everytime she saw him, she couldn't help but feel the heat rise up to her cheeks and her heart pick up a pace. There was just something about him that ________ liked, perhaps it was his 'Tough and Cold' exterior but 'Pure and Soft' interior. Throughout the year of knowing him, ________ found out he had abandonment issues with his parents. He ended up running away at age thirteen and living in a foster home until he was seventeen. When he turned eighteen, he bought his own apartment and got himself a stable job until he was able to buy a house and promote into a more serious and well paying business.

         Frankly she was surprised about his whole past, and his personality. He was quirky in his own way, Keith was really hotheaded and competitive but very caring, which was something she always admired him for.

        They made it to Lance's house and Christmas music was buzzing from inside, the luminescent lights shining from the windows. He had promised to keep the Christmas party small since the last time he threw a party, let's just say some drunkards almost caused a wildfire by grabbing a can of hairspray and a lighter to 'experiment'.

         Keith knocked on the door and ________'s grip tightened on him as another breeze sent another flurry of snowflakes in their direction. They heard some shuffling from inside before the door swung open and the Cuban boy stood there with a welcoming smile that soon turned into a shit eating grin once he saw their linked arms.

       "Wow Keith, I didn't know you and _________ were dating." He teased.

      "Shove it, Lance." Keith sneered and they quickly pulled away, warmth leaving their bodies.

       Lance welcomed us inside and they saw Pidge and Hunk helping themselves at the snack table. Shiro and Allura were sitting on the couch and casually conversing while Matt and Coran were betting on who would win in a Just Dance dance off.

       Keith noticed a small plant hanging by the hallway, a mistletoe.

      He looked over at ________ who was occupied with Lance's blabbering. Then an idea hit him.

    He needed to get _________ under that mistletoe.

      He smiled coyly to himself as he began to come up with ideas of how he would get her under with him. So he set his goal for tonight, and that was to get a kiss from his long time crush, __________. Operation Mistletoe is now Commencing.