08

"No!"

"Yes!" He smirks.

"I will tear your arms apart before you could do it!" I threaten him, yanking my arms from his hold but to no avail.

Leaning down, he chuckles in my ear and command my body to behave.
"Feisty, little dove?"

"Ahh!" Yelling, I lift my leg to kick him but before I could do that, I feel my body being lifted from the very beloved ground.

"Put me down, you son of a-" A hard slap on my buttcheek cuts off my sentence and I gasp. How dare he!

"Language!"

Hanging upside down over someone's shoulder, is not a good situation. Especially if that someone has strong and hard shoulder which keeps digging in my stomach.

I groan loudly, punching his back.
"Put me down, you piece of rock!" I yell hoping for someone to hear me in the big mansion.

Instead of replying and doing what I told him, he moves. But not towards the door,he moves away from it.

What the hell is he doing?

Twisting my body at a very painful angle, I look where is he going.

The window.

Putting my hand on his hairs, I yank them with the force. His head snaps backward by my unexpected move.

Stopping mid-step, he growls loudly and I freeze, cursing myself to forget that he is not normal. He is sick! He has some disease that's why he growls like this and he bit me that day.

Holy.... He bit me! His disease is going to get transfered in me.

Suddenly, my body is jerked away from his and he circles his arms around my waist.
"Hold tight."

And I did exactly the opposite pushing his body away from me with my arms but he moves effortlessly through the window and in a blink of an eye, we are outside of the house against the wall. He pins my body with his caging me in.

Remembering something, I smirk. Confused at my reaction, he shoots me a questioning look.

"You are stupid to think that you could take me against my will. The gate is heavily guarded and you couldn't climb that wall surrounding this place,big guy. " I say smugly.

Rolling his eyes at me, he gives me a bored look.
"I can and I will."

At his answers, my eyes widen. What does he mean by this? We are not climbing that wall, right?

"We are." He replies to my silent question.

Hell! Trying one last time, I open my mouth to scream but he roughly puts his hand over my mouth.

"You are not getting away this time, little dove." He chuckles and I curse myself for being so confident and bringing him here in the first place.

Think. Think fast, Miracle.

Where are the guards when I need them?

I am going to fire them all and-

"Ma'am?" A voice reaches my ear and I sigh in relief. Here they are. Finally.

Our head snaps toward the security guard who looks at Rudolf then at his hand on my mouth and his other hand caging me in. I give him a pointed glare and narrow my eyes at him.

You dumb! Come back to your senses.

Realization dawn on his face and he snaps into action by taking his gun out from it's holder and pointing it at Rudolf.