Chapter Seventeen

I just want to say to everyone whos voted and commented on each chapter, a really big THANK YOU! Honestly, whenever I see that, I go straight to writing for another quick upload. When I feel like it's not good enough and I see the comments it really makes my day so once again, thank you so much :)

Also to anyone who's reading I'd love some feedback on whether you liked it  :)

Enjoy...

Chapter Seventeen

I felt the most comfortable I've ever been in a long time. I could feel that the sun had risen as the light behind my closed eyelids made me snuggle closer to my pillow. The pillow felt harder, not as soft but I didn't dwell upon it much as it was so warm and the smell of Drake made me smile.

Drake.

My eyes snapped open at once as I felt the minty breath fan against my face slightly. My eyes widened as they landed on Drakes face, inches away from mine, asleep and sound in my bed...with me. I couldn't manage to move as my legs were tangled with Drakes, his arms wrapped around me, keeping me close to him, my head resting at the crook of his neck and my one hand intertwined loosely with his own.

How did we manage to hold hands?

I blushed at the situation I was in. The way we were sleeping so intimately close made me panic as to what will happen when he wakes up. I was tempted to push him awake and scream but one look at his sleepy face, I knew I didn't have the heart to disturb him.

A quiet sigh left my lips as I saw his usually hard exterior melted into an innocent, carefree one. His eyelashes were so long, his strong jaw relaxed, his scowl turned into a little pout with his bottom lip sticking out slightly. His sleepy figure warmed my heart at seeing the guy who-without realising- was changing me.

He stirred slightly in his sleep, his hold on me tightening as he pulled me closer, which I didn't think was possible but he managed to as I was now flush against him. I blushed slightly wondering if I should let him know he was holding me or did he already know?

I watched his hair fall over his eyes and I couldn't stop myself from reaching up and brushing it back in place, my fingers running through his soft hair slowly. I played with his hair gently until I realised what I was doing and pulled my hand back quickly, scolding myself internally at having no control. What if he realised what I was doing? He'd think I'm some touchy freak.

I stared at his face, drinking in every detail and then my eyes started wondering down to his lips. His soft parted lips, which had once touched mine...

"If you keep looking at me like that then don't complain about what will happen in the next few seconds," Drakes deep voice startled me as I looked at him with wide eyes like a chubby kid found eating cookies when he wasn't supposed to.

But then I blinked and I told myself to stop being predictably shy.

This time the small smirk playing at his lips didn't make me pull away. Instead it made me press my forehead against his only to breathe in his smell before I tried to put on my best seductive voice, "Since when have I complained before Drake?"

I bit down my lip with an innocent blush as I heard a deep, low growl come from his throat and just when he was about to crash his lips to mine, I screamed.

"What! What happened?" Drake shouted, suddenly sitting upright and looking around quickly in alarm.

"You're freaking naked!" I screeched, also sitting upright and pulling the covers with me.

"What!" Drake shouted looking at me as if I had gone mad.

"I can feel your bare legs against mine you bloody cow!" I continued screaming, completely outraged that he was naked in bed with me. I've never had a freaking naked guy in bed before. I was too innocent for this.