11

L I L Y

L I L Y

"Come on Lil, time to wake up." I hear a soft voice say.

I ignore it and snuggle into my pillow. I then feel something soft lightly press against my neck a couple times, and whine quietly, trying to move away from whatever is touching me.

"Baby." Mason drags out the word.

My brows furrow with my eyes still closed and I tighten my hold on him.

"Come on, we have school." He tucks some of my hair behind my ear.

I open my eyes, squinting because of the brightness. Once they adjust, I notice that i'm basically on top of Mason, holding him like a teddy bear. I blush and quickly remove myself from him.

I stand up to stretch.

"Did you sleep well?" I hear Mason ask teasingly.

My cheeks become even redder and I turn to look at him while nodding.

He stands up and walks over to where I am, stopping right in front of me. He opens his arms, asking for a hug.

I smile and don't hesitate to wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps his around my shoulders.

Mason kisses the top of my head. "Good." 

I snuggle my face into his chest, mumbling, "You smell good."

He chuckles. "Thank you love, you smell good too."

I blush before remembering we have school.

We pull away from the hug and I head into the bathroom to get ready, after grabbing my clothes.

I decide to match my outfit with a gold heart necklace that momma gave to me when I was younger

I decide to match my outfit with a gold heart necklace that momma gave to me when I was younger. She gave it to me for my fifth birthday.

I look myself over one more time before exiting the bathroom. I spot Mason laying on my bed, doing something on his phone.

He looks in my direction and his eyes scan my entire body, as he stands up to walk over to me. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I mumble, not meeting his gaze.