24. Kiss me.

A/N: Hey guys, so, this is somewhat a filler, but I'm comtemplating at ending the story at that or maybe go on a bit further? Tell me what you think please!

_____________________________________________________

Judith

“ Harry,” I desperately called his name, making sure that he was well aware that his lips were brushing against mine, that his hands were wandering around my body, that he had be pinned to the bed, his figure enveloping mine. Because if I started to kiss back, if I lost myself into that heavenly sensation dominating my insides, I would never be able to stop.

“ Kiss me. Choose me. Love me.” And his voice was as demanding as it was pleading, and his hands were cupping my cheeks, and his forehead was rested against mine, and I had no way of rejecting those emerald green eyes, even if I wanted to.

“ Love me because nobody will ever love you the way I do. Love me because I spent 10 fucking years watching your heart breaking over selfish pricks who’d never be able to do you justice. And maybe I can’t either, but I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to, Judith. Love me because I can’t be with you when your heart belongs to someone else, but, I can’t be without you either. Love me because I’m tired, Judith, I’m tired and I’m fucked up, and you keep me sane. Love me, Judith, and I promise I will always love you more.” His eyes were squeezed shut in an almost torturous manner, his hands trembled against my face, and I wondered, how did I not love him before?

How did I just see it now, after I broke him?

How did I spend 10 years of my life searching for an identity that he had always resembled to me?

“ Harry,” Realization dawned on me, as I longed for his beautiful eyes to open.

“ Kiss me.” And I didn’t need to ask twice, because his lips reconnected with mine, only now, they were more certain, more passionate, more loving.

“ I love you.” I couldn’t say it enough times. I said it, and I’d always say it again for every minute that he spent torn because of me, for every night he attempted to fix me, breaking himself in the process, for every word of love that he whispered wishing I wouldn’t hear it, but kind of hoping I would, for every tender look that went unnoticed by me. I’d say it over and over again till he was no longer broken, till he was certain that I, too, loved him, with every fiber of my fucked up existence, with every bone in my exhausted body. I love him with everything I had in me, which wasn’t much, but it was all I had to offer. I allowed his lips to plant kisses on every spot of bare skin, I allowed his hands to touch wherever they wanted, I had given myself up completely, because I was his. I always would be his. And that was all I ever wanted to be. All my walls had come down, all my fears had dissolved into his tender touch, and I was no longer scared, because I knew that he’d never hurt me. Harry was a healer, a mender, a lifesaver, in more ways than one. He called my name through his moans, as if claiming me his own.

His eyes look into mine, the sparkle beyond them was unearthly, a smirk formed on his plump, lips, as he said “ I waited ten years to do this.” I giggled to myself, resting my fingers through his hair.

“ It would have been kind of inappropriate to do that at ten years old, but yeah, I get your point.” His chuckle filled my ears, and I could have died happily, right then and there. He then shyly bit his bottom lip, before sitting up, grabbing me by the waist and laying me on his lap. His arms circled around my body, and I fit perfectly, almost as if I belonged there.

“ You’re so beautiful, Judith.” He had said that so many times before, but this was different, more sincere, and he didn’t need to mask the raw love behind it. I rested my back against his toned chest, by head burying into his neck, as he intertwined our fingers together.

“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”

A smile formed on my lips, when I heard him recite one of my favorite quotes from “Dear John”. I tilted my head upwards, only to find a heartfelt smile on his lips, the lips that I had kissed only moment prior, the lips that I had watched form into smiles, and pouts for ten years, the lips that I had yelling at me, consoling me, and loving me. I perked myself up, only enough for my lips to softly brush against his.

“ I love you, Harry.” I whispered, a shaky breath escaped him, as he forcefully rubbed his eyes.

“ Did I say something wrong?” I frowned, sitting up properly. He shook his head, cursing under his breath.

“ I just- I waited for so long to hear you say that, Judith, so fucking long. And I – I can’t believe you’re finally mine. You’re finally saying this to me.”

“ Saying it to anyone else doesn’t feel right.” I shrugged nonchalantly, watching tears watering his eyes.

“ I love you.” I reassured him.

“ Say it again.” He demanded.

“ I love you.” I repeated, approaching him, snaking my arms around his neck, brushing his hair away from his face.

“ Again.”

“ I love you.” His lips desperately crashed into mine, this time, more forceful, more demanding, more desperate.

“ I love you.” I had said every time our lips parted, and he’d always come back for more. I said it between his following kisses, and he’d always deepen them. I said it every time he pulled away for a breath, and his breathing would stop all together. And I knew that he needed to hear it, almost as much as I needed to say it. I needed to know that I was capable of loving, of feeling. I needed to know that there was something about me that was still captive. I needed to know that I had something left to offer. And he, he waited for years and years to feel loved by the only one he had yielded his love to. And that one was me.