Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please

Christina's POV

As we are pulling up to our building is when I realize that we are in the same car. "Oh God Harry I totally forgot we are in the same car. What are we going to do? Do you want to get out and have your driver drop me around the corner and I can walk back?"

"Don't be ridiculous Christina. You are not walking anywhere. I will have my driver drop you off first and then take me to the store. I literally have shit in the house to eat. Is there anything you want in particular?" Harry says.

I look at Harry and lick my lips and suggest some whipped cream... Yup, there it goes... that damn smirk that is going to be the death of me. Yup...

I get out of the car and the doorman takes my bags out of the trunk for me. I hear the reporters start to yell questions at me. I don't know how Harry can live like this. This is very disturbing. I follow the doorman inside the building and ask him to help me upstairs.

I open the door to my apartment and take my bags from the doorman and thank him. As I walk in, the memories of everything start to flood back to me. I am not going to let it get the best of me this time. Fuck you Antonio!

I go to my bedroom and decide to take a nice hot bubble bath while Harry is shopping. As I am soaking in my tub, I hear Harry calling my name. I tell him I am in the tub to which I hear him say, "Fuck yes!."

As I start to giggle at him he appears butt ass naked in my doorway I say, "OMG Harry, that was fast!" He says, "I ran in and out of the store very quickly." I laugh at him and say that I wasn't talking about the store I was talking about him taking his clothes off so quickly!

He ignores me and jumps in the tub with me. I just roll my eyes and just enjoy the moment. He positions himself behind me so I can lean back on his chest. This must be what heaven feels like...

Harry grabs a washrag and soap and proceeds to wash my back for me, then the rest of me. Damn this feels so good. I lean back onto his chest and feel his dick getting harder and harder. Harry tells me to bend my knees and places them on either side of his legs so now I am sitting in his lap. He brings my feet back towards him so I am now straddling him backward.

I start to feel kisses going up and down my back all the way up to my neck as his hands come around and are massaging my breasts. I arch my back and start to grind on his hardness which brings a moan out of both of us.

Harry tells me to lean up so he can line his dick up with my entrance. I slowly let him slide into me. Fuck he is so big... Once I adjust to him I bring myself up slowly and back down again making sure I am grinding my clit against him. Harry grabs me by my hips to guide me.

"Oh Harry, you feel so good inside me." I say as I am going a little faster now. Harry grabs my hips and tells me to slow down, he wants to enjoy this for as long as possible. I feel Harry start to kiss my back again when I tell him suck on it. He lets out a moan and I feel him start to suck and bite my back. Fuck that feels so good.

"That's right Christina, you do like a little pain don't you." he moans. As he is sucking and biting my back and shoulders he starts to pinch my nipples really hard and it brings an electric volt straight to my core. I scream out his name and start moving my hips in a circular motion, grinding on this big dick of his.

Again, he slows me down. I beg him to let me go faster so I can cum. He tells me no and that I have to wait. "Harry please baby... please... I can't hold it any longer." I bring my hand down to my clit and start to rub it and Harry removes it. "Christina, trust me. Close your eyes and just go slow and feel me. Can you feel me hitting that spot Christina?"